EXTENDED EPILOGUE

Start from the beginning

After kicking our friends out of our penthouse, I dragged my wife upstairs to our room. The moment we were inside, she jumped me with a hearty squeal and I held her to me as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you,” she kept murmuring and pressing kisses to my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, my mouth, everywhere. I laughed as she nipped my bottom lip and I kissed her harder, slamming her back to the closed door.

There was so much love in my heart for this woman, it hurt. It fucking hurt being away from her for even a couple minutes. As she started to pull away, I pressed my chest to her firmly, pushing myself against her as I groaned against her mouth. “Again,” I whispered and claimed her again until she was panting for her breath and my heart was so extremely full of her.

She was laughing into my mouth and her hands were exploring my hair and my chest and my back and I was grunting because it was so overwhelming that I’d spent over fifteen months knowing her and a year being married to this beautifully amazing woman and yet everything she did hit me straight in the chest.

“I love you,” I reminded her again as I pressed a kiss to her forehead and sat on the bed, pulling her over me, her knees on my either sides. She smiled down at me, looking as if I was her knight in shining armour, her saviour, her world and I couldn’t help but grin back at her. I pecked her lips again. “Hey, baby.”

“Hi,” she said, her eyes lighting up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her forehead to me, inhaling my scent. “I can’t believe you did all this for me,” she muttered, obviously talking about how I decorated the entire living room and proposed to her again.

“I can.” I smirked and she rolled her eyes. “Also, I didn’t do it alone. Lily and Miller flew back yesterday and helped me with it today. Sully and Savannah printed the polaroids while I wrote the dates and our memories behind them.” There was a tight edge in my tone because I didn’t particularly like whatever weird shit was going on between my sister and her new business partner. I knew I’d put her upto it and she’d even fought with me to have him off her back but back then, I hadn’t known how deep their connection ran to. Now I did. And if the look in Miller’s eyes whenever he looked at my sister today was anything to go by and vice-versa, I knew they were in trouble.

But I pushed them to the back of my mind as Vienna cupped my cheeks and brought my attention back to her. “Thank You,” she whispered with a smile. “This is more than anything I had ever expected and I cannot be thrilled enough to have you be a part of my life and make it even more wonderful.” And as if just remembering something, her eyes widened and she jumped up with a gasp, “Oh my god! That was why Lily had her phone glued to her face the entire time we were talking earlier and she seemed distracted!”

“Well, yeah,” I said, rubbing the back of my head. “I’d put her upto it to distract you and not give you any ideas about today. How surprised were you?”

“Very,” she admitted and snuggled her face into my neck. “Hey, Kyst?”

“Hmm?” I stroked a hand down her hair and slowly slipped my fingers inside her shirt as she shivered against me, the bare touch lighting something inside me.

“Have I told you how much I love you yet?” she asked on a breathy whisper as I trailed my fingers up and down her bare back, making contact with her bra and running my tips along the side of her breasts.