What Are You Doing? (PT. III) - M. DN x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, we're going back to school shopping. So make a list of what you need for school," Mrs. Mo suddenly told me.

"It's okay. Thank you," I politely declined.

Mrs. Mo gave me a death glare and I cleared my throat a little.

"I mean, Yes Ma'am," I corrected myself.

"Since I'm going back to school too. You can use my room. Just try not to change too much. I have it that way for a reason!" Danielle's older sister suddenly yelled from the living room.

"Good, maybe then Y/n can touch your stuff instead of mine!" Danielle said as she walked down the stairs.

I sighed in annoyance and looked over at Mr. Marsh.

He nodded to give me permission and I walked out the house.

- Danielle POV -

It was finally the first day back to school and I was happy to not have to spend my whole day bickering with Y/n.

I was also happy that it was my last semester of High School.

Soon enough, I'd be packing my things and getting ready to go to college.

I was so excited to finish High School and start a new chapter in my life.

"Hey, Girrrlll!" My friend Hanni greeted me as I walked into the school.

"Oh my god, heeeyyyy!!!" I ran up to hug her.

Hanni was one of my best friends. She was a bit of tease, but I knew I could always count on her when I was having a hard time.

"Oh my god, it's that kid!" Hanni suddenly gasped.

I furrowed my brows a bit confused and turned to look at what she was looking at.

It was Y/n.

"Y/n goes to my school?" I pondered a little.

Y/n had ended up taking the bus to school. So I had no idea what school they went to. I had assumed it was a different school than mine since mom would've just dropped us off together if that wasn't the case.

"Oh my god, I saw them sleeping in the park."

"I saw them wondering around town all break."

"I wonder if they've showered at all."

Suddenly, the hall started to fill with whispers as Y/n walked into the main hallway.

I was about to wave Y/n 'hello', when they just rudely walked past me.

I was a bit offended, but I was used to it by now. It didn't seem like Y/n liked me very much anyway.

"Rrruuuddee," Hanni chuckled out.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Probably just having a bad morning," I tried to give Y/n an excuse.

"Okay, C'mon. I don't want to be late to first period!" I told Hanni, grabbing her hand and dragging her with me.

- Y/N POV -

I was annoyed all day.

I spent my whole morning arguing with my academic counselor about my grades. She kept on wanting to change my schedule so I could graduate on time.