[CHAPTER 1]

summary

Finney blake has finally killed the grabber aka the kidnapper of 6 kids griffin stagg, billy Showalter, vance hopper, bruce yamada, robin arellano and lastly himself(finney).

Finney still didn't belive this, he killed the grabber, the person that vance hopper and his best friend robin arellano couldn't kill or even lay a hand on at all.
He was happy that he at least avenged his best friend robin arellano, vance hopper the person that finney was scared of, bruce yamada his friend and opponent in baseball, billy Showalter the person who gave out newspapers in finneys neighborhood, and lastly griffin stagg the first victim of the grabber. Finney didn't know much about most of them, but considering that, he still cared about them, as much as he cared about his sister.

Even tho finney has successfully killed the grabber he didn't feel happy, it felt like he lost a part of him which of course were the missing boys, mostly his best friend.
Suddenly finney heard a familiar voice, but it wasn't the grabber, the grabber is surely dead (I'm glad he died😚🤭). But wasn't finney all alone in the basement?

{☆FINNEY POV☆}
I have finally killed the grabber, the disgusting man who kidnapped 6 kids, including me and possibly raped all of them. I was deep in thought until...

"YESSSS DIEE YOU HIJO DE PUTA!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see the ghost boys...? What.? How is that possible? Is this all just my imagination, is me killing the grabber also a dream, is this just a  part of that dream too?......
"Robin?.." I asked with a soft voice, slowly turning around to make sure I was right.
"Hey buddy!" I couldn't believe my eyes, it was robin and the ghost boys. I ran to hug him, it felt so good to be able to see him again.
I looked over to the others, to see that vance was standing there in disbelief?...well at least I think.

"Hey. You okay vance?" Asked bruce a bit concerned for vance.
"how....." vance mumbled something along the lines but it seemed that none of us heard what he said.
"Speak up a little bit vance." said bruce moving a bit closer to vance.
"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS KID KILL THE GRABBER AND I COULDN'T!?" vance yelled mad at me, I was scared of him before but now him being angry was just funny to me. All the others started to laugh while I just let out a small chuckle, when suddenly everyone looked at me. (finney be having a y/n moment).

"That was fuc*ing adorable!" vance said while still looking at me, I got so embarrassed, I hid my face in my hands.
"Let's just bring you guys(gays) to the hospital." I mumbled, while still having my face buried in my hands. It seemed that griffin was sleepy so I just picked him up and started carrying him, his legs were wrapped around my waist and his hands were clinging on to my neck. He got comfortable like this and buried his face on my shoulder, He was really thin, so it was easy to carry him.

When we went outside we were sorrunded by police and hospital cars, I just said to them "basement" and the policemen already knew what to do. Soon enough me and the others were already at the hospital. The boys scars somehow healed before we even came here, which was quite weird but at this point anything is possible.

Griffin didn't let go of me the whole time, even when he needed to be checked for injuries. We were still at the hospital getting checked up, when billys mother barged in through the door.
"WHERE IS MY SON!?" I flinched a little at the yelling but I just shook it off.

《♡BILLY POV♡》(damn shocking, right!)
I was getting checked up by a nurse, who was probably in her 30s,  when my mother suddenly barged in through the door.
"WHERE IS MY SON!?" I saw that finney fliched a bit at the yelling but he shook it off. my attention was now fully on my mother. She bursted into tears as she came running to me and hugged me tight, like her life defended on the hug.
"WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME BILLY!?" she asked me while still crying. I hugged her back and started to cry as I put my head on her shoulder. A sudden silence started to appear in the room.

The silence got broken when vance spoke up, "sorry to break your bonding moment, but I need to inform you that we are still IN A GOD DAMN HOSPITAL!" he said the last words while yelling pretty god damn loud, that probably the whole hospital, NO, city could hear him. I looked over to see finney covering his ears, griffin had a worried look on his face.

I know that nobodys reading this but mehh, I will still make this story for fun

Word count - 848