CHAPTER 22 - A HELPING HAND

Willows pov

We eventually fell asleep last night, me lying on top of her, and both of us wearing only our underwear. I open my eyes and see her already looking up at me. "You smile in your sleep, you know?" She chuckles.

"You were watching me sleep?" I mumble and nuzzle my head into the side of her neck. "For a while, it was cute, you're cute." I sigh, shaking my head. "So... what do you wanna do today?" She asks and plays with my hair.

"Sleep," I mumble. "We did enough of that." She chuckles. "Actually... we barely slept last night," I smirk.

She sits up, me still on her lap as she wraps her arms around my waist again. "Idiot." She chuckles. "Do you... regret it?" She asks, her eyes locked on mine. She looked like a puppy, begging me to say no. "No, not one bit."

"I'm that good, eh?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows. "Don't go getting a big head." I chuckled and kiss her forehead, she was still smiling at me. "You're crazy." I shake my head.

"Crazy for you." She smiles and kisses the side of my head. "Let's get breakfast?" She says, playing with my hair. "Now you're speaking my language."

We get up and she walks to the closet, throwing me one of her shirts before pulling on one herself. She then pulls on some jeans and I do the same. "You ready?" She walks over to me, running her fingers through my hair to neaten it a little.

"Yep, what are we gonna eat?" I ask and she takes my hand, leading me out of the room and downstairs. "Whatever the cook makes, or whatever I ask for." She smiles. "You want anything particular?"

I shake my head no before smirking and leaning closer, whispering into her ear. "You." She shakes her head and lets out a little chuckle. "Oh, I'd love to have you some more, but you'll make us late for breakfast and I can't handle a hangry willow."

I laugh and take her hand again, continuing our walk downstairs.

We got to the kitchen and sat down, the table in the kitchen was round with 5 seats. Me and Evelyn sat at one side, and Violet at the other.

The cook places my food down on the table a little aggressively and Evelyn looks at her. "Uh- everything okay, cook?" She asks and the cook sighs.

"No! Someone was in my kitchen! The pan was not at its usual 36.6-degree angle in the cupboard. How can I cook under such conditions?!" He growls and storms off.

Evelyn looks at him and then back to me. "Well, there goes my breakfast. Give me some of yours." She looks at me and points to my pile of pancakes. "No way!" I shake my head and move my plate away.

"Oh come on!" She pouts and looks at me, I chuckle. "I'm hungry for something else anyway~" She winks and I blush, pushing my plate slightly towards her.

"I suppose you can have a taste," I say, she smirks. "I mean of the food." We both chuckle and she takes a bite of my food before her phone pings.

"Shit, it's work. They need me." she groans and looks at me. "But... I thought we were gonna spend the day together." I begin to cry, covering my face with my hands.

"The fuck? Are you crying?" Evelyn looks at me from her chair. "Is this really happening right now?" She says in a slightly confused tone.

I laugh and pull my hands away, I was faking. "I'm kidding. Go do what you need to." I laugh a little and take another bite of my food.

"Oh, you're the best." She smiles. "And also kinda the worst." She stands up and walks closer to me, kissing the top of my head before drinking the last of her water. "I'll make it up to you later." She winks.