°• | 0.11 | •°

Start from the beginning

"Alright."

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

When you got back, it was Izzy's turn to show what talent she had. You watched as she turned on the radio, as you sat in between Noah and Cody while holding the sketchbook you brought along with you.

"I call this, 'the dance, of the rattlesnake'"  she said while keeping eye contact with you, as she then went close to you, clenching her hands as if to show her 'claws'. She then made some dance moves, while imitating rattlesnake's sounds.

"Look into my eyes, what do you see?" She sang and then started singing in gibberish while you couldn't understand a single word.

"Haha, she's good!" Owen told you as you nodded.

The next one to perform was Beth, who was doing fire dancing which made you impressed by how talented she seemed. "Are you sure this is safe?" Heather asked hesitantly as Beth got close to her, Leshawna and Lindsay.

"It's okay, I've been practising." She assured her before she threw one of the torches into the air, before throwing the another one, but she was not able to catch them, resulting in all of you hiding behind the tables.

"I..– kind of missed the catching class.."

"Uh guys, the bush is on fire." Trent brought up, pointing at it before Justin came out of the cottage holding a fire extinguisher while wearing a pair of sunglasses, as he extinguished the bush.

Leshawna then handed him a bottle with water, to which when he took a hold of, he took off his t-shirt showing of his abs and tan skin, and then poured out the water into his mouth, making you turn your head in another direction, feeling extremely awkward. When you looked back, he lifted his sunglasses and gave you a wink.

"Okay, so I think it's me, Trent and Justin.." Heather said while swooning over him

"Any objections?" She asked, while you all shook your head.

After that, you went to sit on one of the tables, deciding to finally draw something after a while.

While you were drawing, Cody approached you and sat next to you. "What you got there, a sketchbook?" Cody asked, glancing at your sketchbook and then at you. You simply gave him a nod in return, focused on the drawing. "Mhm."

He then watched as you drew, looking up at you from time to time to see what your expression was. "Can I look? Or is it private?" He asked after a while of staring, making you nod. "Yeah, sure." You mumbled and then felt him lay his head on your shoulder.

You tried to not pay too much attention to it and the fact that you were starting to feel uncomfortable, but then you felt him sniff your hair making you stop drawing and look at him, while you furrowed your eyebrows.

He noticed your gaze and then grew slightly nervous. "O–oh, sorry y-you just smell really pretty.." he said.

"Uh.. thanks..?" You told him hesitantly, as you moved away a bit from him for space. You then noticed Trent walking your way, holding a guitar. He then sat next to you, and grinned.

"What are you drawing?" He asked curiously making you smile and show him the drawing.

"It's simply just a sketch now but I'm drawing the view. I don't really have any ideas what to draw anyways." You let out a chuckle, feeling both of the men's gaze on you. "Ohh, it's really good! What about you draw me then?" He smirked and then chuckled making you shrug.