Chapter 10 - The Call To End It All

10

I sat and waited for what felt like hours in the dark and cold torture chamber, still shivering slightly as I sat on the floor while wrapped up in the heavy blanket, using a knife to cut away frozen pieces of hair and tossing it to the side.

I made a face, shaking my head as I mumbled to myself, "This probably doesn't look great, since I'm doing this in the dark but I'll fix it later... Just one less thing to grab onto..."

I was then blinded by harsh fluorescent lights once again, shutting my eyes and dropping my head when the door opened, letting out a groan as I rubbed my eyes, "Do you really have to do that every time?"

I looked up, freezing in place when I saw Sam come in wearing a tight black tee and black jeans as he stepped closer with a half smile, "Hey, Cat."

I shook my head, watching as he knelt down in front of me when I furrowed my brows, "No, no- what did you just do? Now we're both trapped in here, how are we gonna get out-"

"That's kinda the point, Cat?"

I stopped, slowly backing away as I shook my head, seeing the slightly unnerving tight smile on his face as my chest filled with dread, "You're not Sam..."

He tilted his head to the side as he started to lean in closer, raising his eyebrows with a sinister half smile, "I am now... I think I kinda like having this new body."

I pushed myself away, the blanket sliding off my shoulders as I crawled backwards and grimaced from the pain in my broken legs, "No-"

He slowly got down to his hands and knees with a wicked grin, crawling towards me as his eyes shifted silver, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty..."

"No, get away from me-"

He then launched himself at me when I slid back, the creature grabbing my arms and easily overpowering me as he got on top of me, straddling my sides and pinned my arms to the floor with an unnerving smile as he laughed.

I cried out, desperately fighting against him when he leaned in closer, smiling down at me with Sam's stolen face, "Don't be like that, Kitty-girl."

I shut my eyes tightly, turning my head away when he closed the distance, feeling his hot breath on my neck as he spoke, "I just wanna warm you up?"

*

Sam was anxiously pacing the floor back and forth back in the motel room, Dean sitting up in bed with his boots on top of the made bed as he watched Sam, letting out a light sigh and shaking his head, "Sammy, could you sit down or take a walk or something? You're making me nervous."

Sam glanced back, sighing and shaking his head as he stopped in place, "Sorry... Where the hell are they? It's already been an hour, they should've-"

Just then he was cut off by a shrill ringing, Sam furrowing his brows slightly as he reached for his phone in his back pocket, pulling it out and seeing a number he didn't recognize when he furrowed his brows in confusion.

Dean sat up, swinging his legs over the bed and standing up as he looked back at Sam, "Who is it?"

Sam stopped, shaking his head and swiping his thumb across the screen, "It might be Cat? I don't know?"