Information and future

Hey everyone, here's Lupo. I haven't uploaded for a while, and I think you should get an explanation. I'm struggling for a bit those past few months and couldn't find the motivation to write anything I found any liking in. You guys made some awesome requests, and you deserve an even better result, which is why I didn't want to force myself to write crap just to satisfy my nerves. You are really great, and I love how many people enjoy this oneshot book and my other finished story. So I want to give you the best results I can make. But at the moment everything is so stressful with my exams coming up, having to find a place to study and eventually finding a job since I don't even know if I manage to be allowed to study, grade wise. So I will put this story on hiatus for me to recover and for you to know that I definitely won't upload for a while. I don't know how long it will take to get out of the mindset I'm in right now but I have people who support me and keep me from falling deeper so you don't have to worry that I disappear forever. I'll be back stronger and then I make sure to be there for you and produce the stories you deserve for your support.

So yeah, I'm officially on hiatus and requests are closed for now. Thank you for understanding and I hope to be back for you soon. Have a nice day or night.

Lupo 🐺