Part II

Before the matter of Taehyung's marriage could take a practical step Autumn changed into winter, which brought along the dreading news of attack on Celestria by the neighboring kingdom.

"They want to own River Celeste and our agricultural lands by waging a war on us." Namjoon spoke.

"During my father's time they did not try to do such a thing,then why now

"During my father's time they did not try to do such a thing,then why now." Taehyung spoke.

"They think you are not eligible enough to rule Celestria. So, it would be easy to give shape to their evil plans delayed from decades. Our people have faith in you." One of the generals Jimin spoke.

"Then it is time to shut their mouths by showing them how capable Celestria is.", Taehyung smirked looking at the war plan laid out on the table.

", Taehyung smirked looking at the war plan laid out on the table

----------------------------------------------------------

"Sire Is it true the war?", Jungkook spoke as massaged Taehyung's head resting in his lap.

"Yes, the preparations has started, we will march towards the borders by the end of this week." Taehyung dropped the gloomy news on younger, who's heart started to cry silently.

"Sire, I shall accompany you. Is that so?" Jungkook was certain like every other matter he would accompany Taehyung in this one too but what came next, he did not expect it.

"No, you will not. This my final decision and I shall not hear any protest against it." Taehyung announced. Jungkook wanted to protest, shout and cry to Taehyung for taking him and not denying his presence to him. Jungkook didn't know how he would live without elder, in such situation. But his lips were sealed in obedience as he knew Taehyung will not change his decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------
It was the evening before the day of departure to the war. Jungkook entered King's chambers who was standing in front of the mirror trying to buckle his chest armor but was failing to do so. Jungkook rushed putting the basket of freshly plucked flowers and herbs on the side.

"Allow me sire." He started to fix the buckle and Taehyung let out a cold sigh. "I must learn to do it myself." He said.

"Sire..... Every general will be accompanied by their servants why are you not taking me... " Tears were just on the edge of Jungkook's eye. Pain of without being Taehyung for days was too much for him.