I picked up my phone and messaged Abhay. After few minutes he knocked my room's door and walked inside.

"Hey bro, why did you call me?" He said and sat beside me.

"Ask guards to insure Ruhi's safety."

"Already did that."

"Then get out."

"Seriously Bhai you called me to your room to just ask me about this. I could have told you same on a call." He looked irritated and punched my arm.

What is wrong with Ruhi and him. They always do useless activities.

"By the way there is something wrong with Surya Bhai since few days. He is behaving odd. I feel like something wrong is going to happen." Abhay's tone changed all of the sudden.

"Like what?" I asked him and his mismatched pair of grey and green eyes held some fear and secret in them.

"I don't know but he is talking rubbish like I am more close to you but not him. We don't include him or his family because he is not that intelligent to handle buisness." Abhay blurted out and looked away from me.

"Why?"

"I don't know bhai even bhabhi is acting little distant. I don't know." He stood up and rubbed his hands," I wish everything goes fine."

Suryadeep Rathore my elder brother is acting weird all of sudden. Wow! He never involved himself in business or anything now he is talking rubbish for not including him. I have taken every responsibility of his without many complaints. I know I have complained but only few times. I don't know but after hearing Abhay's words I have understood that he is trying to make his space in business which I cannot let happen.

I can't let my hardwork of years go in vain. I ruined myself for this successful empire I am sitting on right now and it wont take him few days to destroy it. I can't let us go bankrupt. And Ishani, I promised her that I will always be there and have reasoned with her about the situation. Then why is she acting weird?

Dad has already given Surya the major share of property like he wanted but what is happening to him now. He was the one who almost brought us on the streets a few years ago due to his careless attitude if I wouldn't have used my brains.

The person who never tried to change himself in thirty three years of his life will change now. Impossible.

I know him very well.

I changed my clothes and mentally noted to talk to Surya tomorrow and settled myself on bed. But before I could sleep my phone started ringing.

I groaned and received the call just to hear my little wife's voice full of enthusiasm.

"Are you missing me?" She asked me and I heard the door being shut from her side.

"Yes, I am because I wanted to fuck you tonight." And I heard her gasping.

"Besharam."

"Don't expect me to say 'only for you.' Do you have something important to talk or not." I said and covered myself with duvet.

"You already said. I was not at all expecting." She tried to tease me but I stayed unaffected.

"So gae kya?" She asked in a slow voice
(Have you slept?)

"Yes, my ghost is talking with you." I mocked her.

"Very funny." I heard her saying.

"Then laugh." I said and cut the call.
I was about to sleep again but called me again.