8. The Betrayal

Y/n's POV:-

I was feeling betrayed by the my bestfriend..was it all a lie? How can seo-min do this? He was not that kind of person who'll hurt anyone. I guess I was wrong about him being good. I was thinking about all this while crying when I heard a shout. I turned back and saw it was jungkook. He came running to me.

He was panting heavily but managed to speak.

Jk:- A..are you ok? Why are you crying because of that jerk?

Y/n:- Aniyo (no)..I was crying because I've never thought that my bestfriend would do this to me. (Crying hard)

Jk:- It's fine y/n.. don't worry about that now.. I'm here with you. (He held my hand)

I was crying thinking about what just happened and I felt disgusted when seo-min said that I did that thing with jungkook..like seriously how cheap his mentality is. I was weeping while Jungkook was comforting me.. I felt relieved that he is here by my side.

Jk:- Y/n can I hug you?

I nodded.

He hugged me tightly like he found his everything. I hugged him back and leaned on his chest.

Jk:- You know y/n when I saw you crying that day because I touched you. I felt broken from inside. I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable because of me. I may did a lot of shitty things but now I feel like my only priority is you.

I broke the hug and looked at his eyes. His eyes were telling that he was serious. I was looking at him and so did he. Our fingers interwined and the sky was orange.

Jk:- Y/n I don't know what is going on but I've never felt like this before.

Y/n:- what you've never felt before?

Jk:- The feelings I have. I've never felt it before. You are the one who made me feel this way. I never intended to love anyone but now you're the one who made me fall for you.

I didn't said anything and was looking deep into his soul. But after sometime jungkook was smiling.

Y/n:- What?

Jk:- omo you're red. You're blushing my lady.

Y/n:- aniyoo.. I'm not and what my lady??

Jk:- yes..

Y/n:- I haven't answered you yet.

Jk:- your pink cheeks are telling me that you'll not say no..(still smiling)

Y/n:- hey I told you I'm not blushing..( a Little mad)

Jk:- ok you're not..fineee.. let's go then I want to tell you so many things..

Y/n:- what about remaining classes?

Jk:- our two faculties are absent so there is no class.

Y/n:- really? Ok then.

Then you both sat in jungkook's car. You felt a bit uncomfortable after thinking about how you were about to make out with him the other day.

Jungkook noticed and asked you what's going on..

Y/n:- umm nothing..

Jk:- y/n you can tell me..

Y/n:- it's nothing naa

Jungkook:- ok fine put your seatbelt on.

You held the seatbelt but was struggling doing it. Jungkook saw you struggling with the seatbelt and came closer and held the seat belt and put it on you. You felt a bit scared when he came so close.

Jk:- hey I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable. I know you still don't trust me.

Y/n:- umm no it's just that I need sometime jungkook.

Jk:- yeah no need to rush you can tell me later when you are sure about your feelings.

Y/n:- hmm (I smiled)

Jk:- keep up with that smile. You look more beautiful.

Y/n:- thanks (you smiled again)

He started driving and you both went on a long drive.

You felt suffocated because of the AC and wanted some fresh air so you opened the window. You felt the cool breeze outside. There was a door up in the car and it was a glass door. You felt happy that you can enjoy th fresh air by opening the up door.

Jungkook opened it for you and you stood up and felt like you're flying. You felt peaceful and happy.

2 weeks passed annd you noticed that jungkook is not the Playboy jungkook anymore. He was changed and he spent his most of the time with you. You felt a strange feeling inside you whenever he came close to you. You slowly started to fall for him. He was not like how everyone has described him. He has a good side too.. he always treated me with respect and never ever misbehaved.. he'll always bring different kind of handmade gifts for me. Even if it's a small flower made of colour paper. He knows that I don't like expensive gifts and like simple gifts. He will always find ways to make me happy.

We decided to paint together at his house as he is a good artist too.

We were busy in our paintings and suddenly I felt like telling him that I fell in love with him. I hesitated for sometime but soon gave up and decided to tell him.

Y/n:- Jungkook.

Jk:- yeah y/n (focused on his painting)

Y/n:- I want to tell you something.

Jk:- tell me then. (Still Focused on his painting)

Y/n:- I..I fell for you jungkook.

He suddenly turns around surprised by my confession.

Jk:- what ??? Tell me again..I didn't heard.

Y/n:- uhh.. I fell in love with you jungkook ( I said my eyes looking down and my cheeks pink)

Jk:- omooo... Y/n..you don't know it but you just made me the happiest man in this world. (He came towards me and kissed me)

I was about to kiss him back but he broke the kiss.

Jk:- hey I'm sorry y/n I was just so happy.

I didn't said anything.