6. The Hate

Y/n's POV:-

It has been 2 days since that incident and I am still cursing myself about that day.

I didn't went to college in these 2 days because I don't want to face jungkook he probably see me as the other hoes now. He's been texting me continuously from that day. But I haven't seen any of it. I really want to tell him badly that I am not like those hoes and that day I was not on my right mind.

Today is the 3rd day of not going to the college. I am now laying in my bed and thinking about how I unbuttoned his shirt and how he smirked when he saw me half-naked.
Why I did that? Why? Just why? I should've slapped him hard but I cooperated with his actions. Ohh God! I'm going mad!!! I didn't knew when I fell asleep.

After 2 hours:-

I woke up by a knock in my room door. I rubbed my eyes and opened it. I saw my mom

Mom:- Were you asleep?

Y/n:- yeah eomma (yes mom).

Mom:- Someone is downstairs to meet you..

Y/n:- who?

Mom:- umm don't know he said his name but I don't remember..he said he is your friend.

Y/n:- friend? Okh I'll be there.

Mom:- hmm come fast then.

After that mom left and I thought that who could it be? Mom knows about seo-min and there is no one else. I went downstairs confused.

But my eyes widened when I saw the person. It was that Jeon Jungkook. God!!!!!

Jk:- ohh hey y/n! ( He said smiling but with a bit concern in his voice)

Y/n:- Why are you here? (Shocked)

Jk:- well you aren't coming to college and not even answering my calls and texts. I came to check if you're fine.

Y/n:- I'm fine...you can go now

Mom:- y/n what kind of behaviour is this? Go and take him for a home tour.

Y/n:- eommaaa...

Mom:- what was your name ? Umm jo..jon..

Jk:- It's jungkook aunt.

Mom:- ohh yeah Jungkook..go with y/n.. You're our guest and her friend too.

Y/n:- but eomm---

Mom:- y/n!! You should be respectful of everyone..go to your room I'll bring you both snacks.

After that mom left and i held jungkook's hand and dragged him towards my room upstairs..

Y/n:- Jungkook how can you come to my home? What do you want?

Jk:- (smiling) well that's another matter I came to your house to sort out things.

Y/n:- I don't want any thing to be sorted.. I already sorted it out with you that day.

Jk:- well (starts whispering in my ear) if you really didn't wanted to sort out you shouldn't have dragged me here in your room.

Y/n:- I...ughh Jungkook please let me live in peace.. let's forget everything about that day.. that day I wasn't on my right mind.. please don't misunderstand anything I am not that type of girl. And---

Jk:- y/n, y/n, y/n calm down...I know you're not that kind of girl.. I know how pure you're.. Don't be upset about what I am thinking about you.. I know you were not in that kind of intention. I was the one who forced you..I never knew that you'll be this much stressed about the incident.. please y/n I'm really sorry.. I apologize for forcing you that day.

I was speechless after what he said..

Jk:- But y/n may be you weren't in your right mind but y/n I don't think how it will sound but I was...the things I said that day hold meaning.
I thought I genuinely like you...but y/n in these days I've realised I genuinely love you..I love you so much..

Y/n:- Jungkook I don't know what to say now but I need some time to think about all this.

Jk:- Y/n..no matter what I know that it's not like those lusty feelings I got from other girls.. I can't feel any lust now the only thing I could feel right now is a strange feeling.. I feel like watching you day and night. I want to listen to your voice 24/7..I may sound like an idiot but yes it's the truth.. it's the feeling I've never felt before.

Y/n:- Jungkook ----

I was about to say when mom arrived with snacks..

Mom:- Hey kids ! Your snacks are here..