4. The coffee date

Your POV:-

You just finished your assignments at 2AM.

Y/n:- ohh yesss! Finally I completed it. Let's check the time.

Y/n:- bro wtf?! It's 2AM? Gosh I was writing my butts off that I forgot to check the time even .

Then you felt hungry because your mother served you dinner at your room at 8:00PM. And now it's 2:00AM. You went to the kitchen and grabbed some cookies and a cold drink and came back to your room. You were scrolling through your messages that's when you saw jungkook's name. You clicked on his chats and saw that he is online!

Y/n:- tf? He is online.

But you became shocked to see him typing. He sent you a text ;

Jk:- hey y/n you're not asleep?

You thought for sometime and replied him "ani(no)..just completed my assignments."

Jk:- ohh! Well I am not able to sleep don't know why!

Y/n:- ohh wae?are you sick?

Jk:- nope..just thinking about someone continuously.

Y/n:- ohh must be your girlfriend.

Jk:- no. She isn't my type even I just feel lost even though I have her..

Y/n:- yeah it happens sometimes.

Jk:- really? Have you been in a relationship before?

Y/n:- no. Wae?

Jk:- just asking because it's like you have experience.

Y/n:- nope I never felt like that. Like to be in love with someone.

Jk:- ohh what's your type btw?

Y/n:- umm. Why do you ask?

Jk:- just wants to know.

Y/n:- umm.... someone who is caring and who will respect me and my decisions. And will understand my silence too..

Jk:- ohh..so? Do you have anyone in your mind?

Y/n:- no..Not really.

Jk:- hmmmm..

Y/n:- ok jungkook I'll talk to you later. Bye. Sleep well.

Jk:- are you going to sleep?

Y/n:- yeah feeling really tired.

Jk:- ok then see you Tomorrow bye y/n. Sleep well.

After that you were really tired so you went to sleep.

Next day:-

You are in a hurry because you woke up late and now you're getting late for your class.
You had your breakfast and said your mom bye and went outside. You sat in the car and the driver drove you to your college.

You finally arrived and ran for your first class. You saw that seo-min was waiting for you at the entrance door as you told him to. You both said hello to each other and went to your first class together.

You sat with Sarah as she have the same class too.

Sarah:- hey gurl! Why are you late today?

Y/n:- ohh yeah I woke up late as I was doing my assignments yesterday.

Sarah:- ohh I completed it already.

Y/n:- really? Good job saru!!

Sarah:- ohh com'on (she was flipping her hair)

You both laughed and after 5 minutes your maths professor arrived and you all greeted him.

You only attended three classes today as you still have 2 subject's assignments to complete. When finally your last class ended. You went outside and saw that your car was already there. You sat in the car and went to your house because you still have 40 pages to write and a presentation to make.

Time skip (sorry I'm a bit lazy):-

Now it's 6:00 PM in the evening and you finally completed it after continuous writing for 5 hours.

You layed on the bed for a nap and fell asleep.

Jungkook POV:-

I am in my sofa sitting and scrolling through my phone while Emma (his gf) is stroking my hair.

Emma:- kook !

Jk:- hmm.

Emma:- I'm h*rny.

There she goes again. Now , she sat on my lap and took my phone away. She slowly grabbed my neck and we started kissing. She bit my lower lip while I was just going with the flow and I held her waist tightly. She was about unbutton my shirt. Suddenly I felt irritated and got back. She groaned.

Emma:- kook what happened?

Jk:- umm Emma I'll talk to you later.

After that I left my house. I was just roaming around for 20 minutes now and I suddenly thought of y/n she said that she'll be free today. I texted her.

But there was no response. After waiting for 5 minutes I finally called her. After 4 rings she picked up.

On call:-

Jk:- hey what's up?

Y/n:- umm yeah who's this? (In sleepy voice)

Jk:- it's jungkook.. Don't tell me you are sleeping!

Y/n:- ohh I just took a nap. Anyways what happened?

Jk:- I called you to remind that you promised me to have coffee with me!

Y/n:- umm well jung---

Jk:- don't even dare to say no miss y/n. I am going to pick you up. Be ready.

Y/n:- umm but ok but I need sometime to get ready. I'll take 20 minutes.

Jk:- ok then I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Y/n:- hmm but hey wait do you even know my address?

Jk:- yeahhh.. I'll see you.

Then I hung up the call. I don't know why but I'm so excited right now.