3. The blooming love

When you changed into comfortable clothes. You made your way downstairs.

Y/d:- ohh you're here my daughter!

Y/n:- yeah aapa(father)

Y/d:- Come let's eat I have a meeting in 40 minutes.

Y/n:- aapa I told you naa..you should eat your meals on time..you shouldn't have waited for me.

Y/d:- my daughter.. I feel really guilty that I'm very busy and I don't have time to eat meals with my family.

Y/n:- but appa..ok let's eat.

Then you ate lunch with your family. You told them about your college and talked randomly.

After that you went to your room and scrolled through your phone.
You were scrolling through your phone that's when you got a call from an unknown number. You decided to ignore it. But again the number called.

You picked it up this time.

On call:-

Y/n:- hello!

That caller:- hello y/n it's me!

Y/n:- umm who?

That caller:- It's jungkook!

Y/n:- ohh hey. How did you get my number?

Jungkook:- well I got it from Sarah..

Y/n:- *in mind* that bitch..

Y/n:- ohh..why did you called?

Jungkook:- umm well you don't have my number that's why.. I called you.

Y/n:- ohh

Jungkook:- yeah! What are you doing?

Y/n:- umm I was just scrolling my phone and you called.

Jungkook:- ohh when will you be free?

Y/n:- umm I don't know

Jungkook:- So? What about tomorrow?

Y/n:- umm well..yeah

Jungkook:- ok then tomorrow final.. I'll see you after college

Y/n:- but..well okh

Jungkook:- ok save my number.. I'll call you byee

Y/n:- bye.

You hung up the call and was confused that why is he so desperate to meet me? And the hell he even said I'll call you? Leave it y/n..

You were now started to paint at your studio..yes you do have a studio because you told your dad that you want a studio in your house.
And your dad felt really happy that you asked him for something..you are a type of person who don't like to ask for big things just because you are rich and the only child.

But this time you were so desperate to have a studio because you want to paint freely in a room with a good view.

That's why your dad fulfilled your wish for a studio. And now went to your studio and started to paint.

After 2 hours you finally got out of your studio after completing the painting.

Jungkook POV:-

I am now laying in my bed with my gf Emma. We just fucked each other. But for some reason I'm not in my right mind I kept thinking about y/n. Her smile, her eyes, her way of talking and just every thing about her. I'm crazy about her. I want her to be mine so badly.

Back to y/n's POV:-
I am now writing my assignments because I have to submit it in two days. I was typing in my laptop that's when I got a text from jungkook.

The text:-

"Hey Y/n what are you doing?"

I replied him saying "nothing just finishing my assignments"

"Ohh i forgot about it really"

"Go then complete it. There are so many pages" I replied.

"Yeah leave it for now I'll give it to some nerd in college to do it"

"That's cruel. You should do your work by yourself 😑" I replied.

"I'm sorry I'll do it by myself from now on".

"Hmm good. I'll talk to you later" I replied.

"Okh byeee then😊"

Ohh God. He don't even do his own assignments and give it to some nerd to complete it.
He is so cruel towards the new students.