7. Confused?

Y/n's POV:-

I was about to say when mom arrived with snacks.

Mom:- Hey kids! Here are your snacks. Eat it. I'll be going then.

Mom left.

Jk:- aunt is so sweet and caring.

Y/n:- yeah she is...(proudly)

Jk:- what you were saying earlier?

Y/n:- umm that.. it's nothing..

Jk:- don't lie miss y/n.

Y/n:- I'm not.. really.

Jk:- really?

Y/n:- yeah

Jk:- hmm ok

Jungkook had some snacks and left.

I was just too confused about how I feel. He doesn't seemed like he was lying..I can see it through his eyes.
But I really don't know how I feel..do I really like him? Or I hate him?
But why I felt butterflies in my stomach when I stared at his eyes. Ughhh just leave it y/n.. I went to my studio irritated.. I wanted to paint it gives me peace..

Jungkook's POV:-

I was on my way back home. When I saw seo-min.. it's y/n's friend.. but the scene was that seo-min and a girl were kissing in the side of street. omo he is in relationship? Good though he is so flirty with y/n but now he got into a relationship..I ignored them..I was just too happy to notice anyone..my y/n forgave me..well but she didn't said it..

I got out from my car. And Emma was infront of me crying.

Emma:- what do you want from me kook? I loved you from my heart..and you don't even care about me..

Jk:- listen Emma don't create a scene infront of my house..and leave.

Emma:- what? Leave? You used me Jungkook.. I've loved you so much but you just wanted to play with me right?

Jk:- You b*tch don't you dare say I used you..you are the one who has been using me from the day I met you..you used me for my money and power..I know the boy with whom you've been cheating on me..I was silent because I wanted to figure out about my feelings for someone. So, just get the hell out of here.

And then I went inside my house and straight to my room to get some sleep.

Next day:-

Y/n's POV:-

I woke up by my mom scolding me..I asked her about why she is scolding me and yawned..she told me that only 20 minutes are left for college..yeah I decided to go to college today..

I got up in a hurry and went to washroom..after 15 minutes I finally came back and hurriedly picked up my outfit.

after 15 minutes I finally came back and hurriedly picked up my outfit

( The outfit)

My skirt was a bit short but I ignored it and went downstairs.
Without having breakfast I sat in the car.