Epilogue

Lord Knox was livid as most of Scotland and most of Europe.
Princess Elspeth Stewart was the best of them, and they all knew it.
Lord Henry Darnley was furious as the mother of his childern was murdered  and his children and mother in law were in hiding, and he would make Mary pay for killing her.
Over the course of a few months, Knox prepared to remove Mary. Most of the lords loved Elspeth, and she missed her greatly.
They forced Sebastian to leave Scotland after what he had done, and he was never seen again.
Queen Elizabeth was devastated at the death of her friend when she did nothing wrong. She knew that Elspeth had saved Lola from the ask that Mary had placed on her and had another take Lola place.
Lord Narcisse and Lola were indebted to Elspeth for saving Lolas life. They had  been upset finding out what Mary had done.
Most of Europe had condemned the death of someone so loved.
Mary had felt the heat from everyone including her people, she just wanted to secure her reign but no one would tell her were Elspeth childern were hiding and her paranoia grew  she still just fallen pregnant and Darnley had been demanding the crown matrimonial since she announced it but she did not want to share it and was in a private relationship with another and wanted to be rid of her husband.

When she was due, she had Darnley killed in a fire.
Everyone knew it was her, and she lost the rest of her loyal people by this act.
When she gave birth to a stillborn son, she wept because she knew she was cursed for killing her cousin.

Shortly after this, she was arrested along with her ladies-in-waiting for the murder of Elspeth and Darnley, and Elspeth son James was crowned King of Scotland.
He had his mother Princess Elspeth Stewart body removed from the pit Mary had it thrown into and given a proper burial fit for a queen.

Mary was unable to escape due to the people guarding her loved Elspeth and all she had done.
Mary was kept a prisoner for over a year to suffer what Elspeth had suffered before she was executed, and her head spiked onto the walls on Edinburgh Castle.

King James became the ruler that all would look up to. He made sure that his people were fed and educated well.
He took his mother's lessons seriously and promoted rights for all without stepping on the lords toes too much.

He had the backing of France, Germany, Italy, which was almost unheard of  and the shadow guard to watch his back.

Lord John Knox was his closest advisor and visited Queen Elspeth grave often to tell her of her sons progress and how he was shaping to be a great king.

When Queen Elizabeth died, she had named James her successor to England, and he carried on her Golden age and become the first monarch of a United Britain for all.

It was through Elspeth's bloodline that most monarchs come from now.
Her works are preserved and seen by all with testaments to the wonderful woman who changed the face of history and the lives of so many.

She was loved and reigned Scotland for over ten years, she was queen in all but name but she is the most revevered in history.

Her children all married high and respected just for being Elspeth childern.
She left a legacy for time itself, and she was remembered.

The End.....