Chapter Seven: Open Marriage

Please be aware that there will be SMUT in this chapter.
******************************************************************************

It has been three years since I left French court, I married Henry within a week of returning home, and the Scottish Lords were alright with him.
He pulled his weigh and really enjoyed getting to know the people he would be Lord over.
He worked with me as an equal and the lords were thrilled that I had also done my duty and had twin boys, James and Arthur named after my uncle and father and six month ago I was graced with another boy who we names Bruce.
I had taught Henry about constantly washing to be more healthy and how to boil water as it was better for your body to drink once it was cleaner.
He was thrilled to learn something new, I wouldn't be surprised if he invented something.

Henry loved his boys, and they loved him. He was thrilled to have three sons and asked us to wait for more children.
We had received reports that things were really heating up at the French Court as Francis had yet to marry Mary, and things in England were getting worse.
So we decided to head to French court with Mary of Guise, she had been a bit salty when she learned I had converted to Protestant but she would get over it as I did not care who someone's religion was.

The journey was long but manageable with three young boys and a sea sick husband.
I had heard that Mary was looking at marry Bash because of a ridiculous prophecy and I knew nothing could save Francis in my old-world it was an ear infection and there was nothing to cure that till the 20th century and in this one it was almost that but it ended being silly rebels.

Henry knew of everything that happened in court. We had to build a true relationship with respect.
It was why I allowed him his dalliance as long as he took no mistresses, then he was allowed to sleep with others.
He also had to use the special protection I made so he would not get STDs, when I explained what they were to him, I almost laughed because I have never seen him look so relieved to have such a form of protection.

He told me I was the perfect wife, but I was thankful to have such a supportive husband who did not restrict me. We were the definition of an open marriage, but I had not slept with anyone else as none had caught my eye... Maybe at French Court.

We arrived at the Palace and were greeted by Lola and Greer. They welcomed us and coo'd over the boys before we walked in with he two nurse maids we brought with us.

We went in shortly after Mary of Guise and saw her talking with Mary and Bash.
I decided to take the boys for a walk with the maids, we walked a little while before they got tired and sent them off to their beds when I bumped into Francis.

"Francis"

I smiled at him, and he returned it.

"Elspeth, you're back."

"Yes, I heard the news. What they hell is going on?"

We walked, and he explained about Nostradamus and about his death in a vision and what Mary was doing to try and save him.

"I am sorry Francis, she does not seem to be listening to you."

"Thank you, Elspeth. What of you?"

I explained what I had been doing and how we beat back the English, and the French troops helped near the end.
They about my marriage and how I had three boys. Then I explained my bargain with Henry, and now we had heirs and that we were very happy.

"So who have you taken since you struck this bargain with Henry?"

"None, no one felt right, men have it easier in thst regard."