Power & Glory | Lestat Matei

Start from the beginning

𝙋𝙄𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙎
Ears pierced

𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙇
Darker color clothing. More laid back clothing style then other vampires his age.
Wearing leather jackets, long sleeve shirts, and usually a few silver necklaces and rings.

•─────⋅ 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙲𝚈 ⋅─────•

𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎
Married to his blood bond & destined mate

𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋𝙎

• LADY OF LUST AND LOVE - Destined mate, Blood Bond, and Wife

• THE GOLDEN LORD - Step-son, son of Valerie and Cassian 

• UNBORN CHILD - Doesn't know of it's existence yet

𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋𝙎

• LADY OF LUST AND LOVE - Will not hesitate to slaughter anyone who tries to drive themself between the two of them again. Regardless of their rocky start, they have one of the craziest love stories and committed to each other more than anyone else to their lover. Relationship is just as strong and spicy as when it was first formed. 

• THE GOLDEN LORD - Child that Valerie was discovered to be carrying just shortly after Lestat struck a deal with the last Queen to void their marriages. Lestat was still prominent in Valerie's life while she carried and cared for the child. He didn't carry any hostility towards the child, only made it clear to Cassian that Valerie was off limits to him and he owned her. Acted as a step-father to the child as he grew up around Valerie. Was always kind towards him and respectful.

• UNBORN CHILD - Lestat does not know of this child yet, since Valerie has yet to tell him. 

𝘽𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎
Hot, steamy, and unfathomable with his wife

𝘽𝙀𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎Hot, steamy, and unfathomable with his wife