Chapter 541: Brutal Battle - Killing Transcendents with a Level-19 Body

Start from the beginning

That gave them a bad idea. That transcendent dragon descendant. Could Kratos deal with it?

Richard also noticed the movement of the dracons.

He pondered. He heaved a sigh of relief afterward.

The power to guard the obelisk was mighty with transcendents around. However, it seemed rather shabby to it because of a revelation of an ancient rule.

The defense of the obelisk would be more than enough if it incessantly revived.

The worry in its heart had dissipated a lot.

Resurrection was a bug, enough to give most forces a headache.

However, the resurrected dracons did not dare to interfere in the battle between Kratos and the transcendent dragon.

The collision between the two top-notch existences was too terrifying.

At this moment, the transcendent dragon could not determine where the hidden enemy was, so he could not and did not dare to use all its strength to kill Kratos.

It couldn’t kill Kratos without leaving any openings.

This great enemy who burned its soul also made the transcendent dragon feel life was in danger.

The transcendent looked at the soul that burned. Another idea quietly arose in its heart. Drag it out.

It had not lost the initiative, although that transcendent was in the dark.

The other party would jump out of its own accord as long it burned its soul and could not achieve any results.

The transcendent that hid in the dark would not be a match without the reptile before it.

Otherwise, the other party would not have dared to show its face!

The transcendent would counterattack the moment this reptile died.

No one could be a hunter before a transcendent!!

The transcendent pondered. It slowed its attacks down and became more stable. It focused on defense.

Kratos began to take control of the battlefield.

This dark beast over six meters tall would not spoil anyone!

The other party retracted its attack, and it immediately pressed forward.

The battle axe swung repeatedly, and the violent energy stirred the world.

The fierce posture made the transcendent dragon feel a little overwhelmed. It began to use its speed advantage to swim around as it tried to avoid a head-on collision while being vigilant of its surroundings.

However, how could the situation go as the transcendent wished if it didn’t initiate?

Kratos’ attacks became increasingly violent.

Every attack would cause the void to collapse and space to blur.

Damage received would not be any less than a transcendent’s attack.

The pressure on the transcendent dragon descendants skyrocketed.

It had wanted to drain Kratos’s soul power and let it die.

However, the transcendent dragon saw that its soul had not even burned one-fifth of it five minutes later.

It was shocked and furious. Disbelief filled its eyes.

Kratos was level 19 and had burst out with extraordinary power. They fought each other!

It had been five minutes. “The enemy had not yet used up a fifth of its soul power?!”