"Ramu kaka jhida lekhe ayiye mere room"

(Ramu uncle come to my room with dress) I ordered him he is oldest worker in mansion we treat him as a family.

"You cant do this to me"

She wispered looking in my eyes and at my family.

"Trust me I can"

I dragged to my bedroom, she had difficulty while walking because of her lehenga who care? We reached my bed room Ramu kaka came inside and place jhoda on bed and left the room.

"Wear that"

"NO ILL NEVER"

Her reply made me more furious.

"CAUSE YOU WANT ME TO?"

I can see her shocked expression.

"And I'm man of my word"

She had tears in her eyes, no no no tears never manipulate Vidyut Rathore infact Vidyuth RATHORE enjoy looking at someone weak infront of him.

She slowly took the jhida thali.

"Leave I'll change"

I smirked at her submission. And left my room only to enter again once she gets ready.

MEERA'S POV

Do you know how life becomes useless it happens when someone snatch wings from a bird it feels like a singer loosing his voice forever, it feels like dancer looses his legs forever.

It's easy to make someones life worthless for a monsters like him always do this Egoistic Arrogant Selfish person who know how to use his Power on poor people and snatch everything, they think they can buy anything from money.

Just look at me my all plans all crushed it like my life under his legs now. Neither he knows me nor I know him how in hell he decided to marry me out no where.

Rich moneyards they only how to control they think. Door knock made me come out of my thoughts well atleast this sadistic have manners to knock door before entering the door well I never thought.

He left me with this fucking dress to wear what he wants to do with me I don't even know once I got dressed fully he entered was he waiting outside?

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID"

Once I saw him entering the room I yelled at him, I never thought marrying someone like this even when I got up in today morning I never thought this will happen.

"Voice down"

He thinks after whatever the sin he committed I'll coo at him, I'll admire him then he is wrong I not kind of her who will sit quite and accept everything.

"Do you think I'll behave like your wife now? Mangalsutra band ke sidoor lagane se shadi hojati hai? Shadi ke lie do parivar do dilo ka milna bhi jaruri hai me nhi manti is shadi ko"

(Marriage needs Making wear Neptial chain and vermilion on head is that it?  two families two hearts are needs to combine too, I don't accept this mantra) I yelled at him again I can't help it his calm making it even worse I can't hold myself but yell at him I would have reached US I would have started to live my life as I want. Not like being controlled.

"Tumhara manna nhi manna who cares?"

(You accept it or not) I don't care if he cares or not but i care this is my fucking like he can't ruin it like that I looked at him he approached me by holding me by my waist.

"LET ME GO"

I again yelled at him.

"Never"

Only one word he said, it hurting me he thinks I'm a toy which he can use however he wants he even married me he made emergency landing of my plain and he kidnapped me and he is telling people that I'm his wife I can't take it he is not my man of my dreams.

"WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER"

His calm yet coldness testing patience.

"I agree"

He wispered in my ears leaning towards my earlove with havil that devil smirked which nit at all giving me any good vibes.

"ILL RUNWAY FROM HERE"

I run away infront of you doing that against not a big deal for me.

"Nice Joke"

Yeah that's what you made my life by marrying me.

"YOU CANT STOP ME"

I'll go away from you no one can stop me not even you.

"Let's see"

I hate that confidence in his face I hate that smirk even more.

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING HUMAN YOU ARE?"

How can he be like this?

"Go and rest little bit you have many Rituals to do"

Rituals? There is no meaningof rituals with this kind of marriage.

"Listen whoever you are YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS"

What is he? God what sin I committed that I met this maroon.

"I don't tolerate disobedience"

I'm not at all obedient girl.

"Just leave me I want to go"

I was going towards door he jerked me towards him by carrying me and throwed on the bed harshly, he place his leg on left with keeping eye contact.

"Which part of 'go and rest' you didn't understand? There is no way for you to go out of here THIS IS MY EMPIRE THIS IF FUCKING VIDYUT RATHORES EMPIRE there no way for you, sad    But it is reality my dear WIFFY "

Tears made there way out of my eyes i can't handle him he is way too much for me.

"YOU ARE A MONSTER"

I yelled at him looking in his eyes which is just centimetre away from my face.

"YES I am my dear MRS.MONSSTAA

Try to run away again

Let's see

DARE TO DISOBEY ME you will face many consequences

If you want to challenge me again then
GO FOR IT"

•••••••••••••°•••••••••••••

What do you think, what kind of relationship they gonna have?

Also I wanted to schedule for my updates, let me know your opinion.

~'"|0o°•°o0|'"~