Beomkai - wanna live 갓생 but there's beomgyu so...

Idk what the title is about 💀

Smut 🍑✨

Contains: fingering, kissing

Song recommendation: Tinnitus by TXT (demo or original, either is ok 👍🏻)

the taller quickly opens the door, still in a hurry due to the sloppy kiss.

as soon as the door opens, he quickly shuts it after pulling away. the older pulls his collar harshly, kissing him again. 

'can't wait, i see?' kai smirked into the kiss, almost laughing at beomgyu's impatience.  

kai squeezes his roommate's ass as the latter wraps his legs around his waist.

a few seconds of eating each other's face, they pull out, connecting their foreheads. kai looks at beomgyu.

hair all messy, half-lidded eyes looking at him, flushed cheeks with pink swollen lips quivering for more.

kai gulps and places a soft kiss on the older's lips. "gosh, you're so fucking pretty." 

beomgyu cups his face, and comes closer. "want you inside me, hueninggie." he breathes out, licking the other's lips.

that god forsaken nickname. it was what started this in the first place.

beomgyu stares at his new hot housemate. "hello, im kai." he offers his hand to which beomgyu responds with a kiss. 

he looks at him. "im not gonna fall for that. besides i moved out because i wasn't focusing on my studies due to the hot girl beside my flat." kai throws his bag onto the sofa and lays on it.

"I don't want to have anything with you, now." he says, smiling at the other. beomgyu scoffs.

he goes near him, bending down to his face. "let's see. just how long you'll be able to resist me." 

after that, it become like somewhat of a challenge. beomgyu really wanted kai in him the moment he laid eyes on him.

but kai didn't want anything, not even his sexual desires to come between his studies. he tried his best to not give into beomgyu.

.     .     .

2 days since kai moved in and beomgyu's getting frustrated that Kai hasn't reacted even once to his seductive eye look.

normally, anyone would be fond of his eyes and fall for him. but that wasn't the case with kai. 

beomgyu purposefully called kai and just started at his eyes in a seductive manner. seconds later kai would eventually look away, leaving a grumpy beomgyu.

what he didn't know was how fast kai's heart beat went whenever he looked at him. 

'his eyes are so intoxicating. i wanna grab his chin and ask him why he's looking at me.' was what kai thought.

just like that, on the second day of kai being there, beomgyu gets an idea. 

kai is sitting on the kitchen table, doing some work on his laptop. he looks up and sees beomgyu sitting infront of him. 

he ignores him and goes back to what he was doing. 

suddenly he feels something cold gliding up his leg. it doesn't take him long to realise that it's beomgyu being naughty. 

kai sighs and looks at him. beomgyu takes a strawberry from the bowl set on the table.

he puts the fruit in front of his lips, eyes still fixated on kai. he kisses the fruit softly, then sucks the strawberry.