Taegyu - All I need

Smut ✨🍑

Contains: Rough sex, crying kink, hickeys

Taehyun - 23 

Beomgyu - 20

Song recommendation: All I need - Llyod

"Wow, that's another point for Solomons!" 

Everyone cheers as Taehyun ends the first half with a perfect goal. He looks at the crowd and tries to find a brown haired boy. He sees him and as he is about to wave at him, he notices a guy's hand pinch his cheeks.

Beomgyu smiles and then looks at Taehyun and smiles even bigger, waving at him. Hmm.

Taehyun smiles back at him. He sits on a bench and drinks some water as he looks at Beomgyu. 

He's with another guy that he doesn't recognize and it's pissing him off, with how close they are. The guy's touching beomgyu as he pleases. Taehyun throws the bottle to the floor so hard, when he sees the guy ruffling beomgyu's hair.

Why is he smiling?  Taehyun thinks as he finds beomgyu still smiling. "Are you okay, Taehyun?" one of his teammates asks him. "I think I have to show someone who they really belong to."

"The second half is going to start in 3..." Look at me. Beomgyu smiles at him and looks at the guy beside him. "2..." Look at me, not him. The brown haired boy laughs because of something said by the guy. "1!"

ME, not HIM!  With that, Taehyun takes the ball and aims straight for the goal. "Goal!" 

The Audience is shocked by how fast Taehyun was able to goal. "That's my sunbae! Woohoo! Let's go!" The footballer repeats the words in his head. "That's MY sunbae!"  

That's right, show him who you belong to babyboy. He winks at him making the boy blush. "Hey." Beomgyu looks beside him. "Yeah?" 

"What's so special about that guy?" Beomgyu tilts his head in confusion. "Who?" His friend points at the field. "That player." The shorter boy thinks for a second and then, "Oh! You mean, Sunbae? Well, he's just..."