Getting matching tattoos

"You sure you want this?" Zayn asked for what seemed to be the hundredth time. "Yes babe" you replied. "It's permanent you know." "That's why I'm getting it." At the tattoo parlor you both chose what you wanted and Zayn decided to get his done first just to let you know how it would look before you officially agreed. You sat by him and held his hand even though he didn't need reassurance since he was used to the sensation. You on the other hand never had a tattoo and this will be your first. When Zayn was done you switched places. "You sure you want this?" he asked for the one hundredth and one time as he showed you the tattoo. "I'm positive" you said. Once the tattoo artist started, you quickly reached over and grabbed Zayn's hand. When you started to feel the pain you whimpered and held his hand tighter. "I hate seeing you in pain" Zayn sadly said. "We can do this some other time" he added. As much as it hurt, you were determined to get the tattoo. "No babe, it's okay." Zayn got it and you wanted to get it too. You knew this was something big for you and having this tattoo symbolized your love for each other. Zayn loved you and you loved him, it was certainly something neither of you wanted to forget. Zayn is the most important person in your life and you can't imagine sharing this with anyone else. "All done" the tattoo artist said. You looked down at the anchor with Zayn's name under it and glanced at his with your name. "So you like it?" Zayn asked. "I love it" you said leaning in to kiss him. Zayn has always been there for you and he gives you strength, hence the anchor. Tattoos are permanent and so is your love with Zayn. Its not something you regret, its something you'll cherish forever.