He's mad at you

It's been two days and he still hasn't talked to you. You were currently sitting on the couch with a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of you. You waited for him to wake up. You still slept in the same bed however he remained at a distance and didn't make contact with you. You sighed. You really missed his voice and his touch. A little later he walked in still in his pajamas and messy hair. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it. You took this as an opportunity to talk to him. You cleared your throat and he didn't turn. "Zayn" you said exasperated. He didn't budge. "Zayn please talk to me I'm sorry I made you upset." He finally turned around and looked you right in the eye. "I'm sorry I lied to you, if I knew you'd be avoiding me I wouldn't have done it " you looked down at the floor.
He came forward and lifted your chin with his fingers. "You know you should've just told me the truth" he softly said. "I wanted to, but I know you don't like Tom." He chuckled. "I don't like him because he has a thing for you." "But I don't have a thing for him" you said wrapping your arms around his neck. "Seeing you with him just pissed me off so much, you know how he is around you." "I don't even think about him like that you know why?" "Why?" he asked. "Because this guy named Zayn Malik has my heart." You felt his warm hands wrap around your waist. "You know this girl named y/n has my heart. Babe I'm sorry for how I reacted, I shouldn't have ignored you." "I understand how you felt and I'm very-" he interrupted you with a kiss. "Enough saying sorry" he chuckled. "Agreed. I made breakfast." "Looks delicious" he said placing a kiss on your cheek.