side chapter: destroyer vs observer alpha

Começar do início

Enterprise zuikaku graff zeppelin shokaku Hornet & hakuryu all sent their scout planes with their thought.

Enterprise got extremely dizzy she couldn't keep up with destroyer. Her eyes swirling 😵‍💫 she fell trigger her human boyfriend catched her.

Enterprise: my head its spinning 😵‍💫🤢

Ghost eye got tackled unintentionally by graff zeppelin. She fell on him.

Roon: OH SCHEISSE (OH SHIT) talisman darling lets get her off of him

Talisman: ghost eye you okay

Ghost: my body is between her large racks

Zappy: you enjoy it (papa)

Ghost eye: young lady really

Graff zeppelin: how the hell he do that🤢😵‍💫

Zuikaku & hakuryu accidently bonked their heads while trying to get their planes under control both planes crashed into each other. Ronin & cipher carry them away from each other.

Zuikaku: this is what i get for eating too much rice balls🤢😵‍💫

Hakuryu: so many ronin kuns 😵‍💫🤢💗

Shokaku put her hand on pixy. Trying to gain her balance.

Shokaku: dammit. Who trained him

Hornet already knocked out slaughterhouse waving her cowgirl hat to cool her off.

Destroyer fired the last missile. Observer alpha lost & left inside the portal.

Observer alpha: doesn't matter if you kill either of us commander devil dog.  We are inevitable. Your shrouded in mystery i won't rest till i break your face

Destroyer didn't say nothing. Observer alpha got extremely angry of not getting no response & goes away.

Song ends timeskip:

Kansens & strangeral world friends went on their day. Lex came back atago stands waiting for him.

Atago looks at his dull eyes. He walks by she stop him pushed him to his front. His eyes shown what he used to be back in his black ops days. Like someone mind control him.

(Without blood)

(Without blood)

Destroyer: hostile got away. Mission completed, awaiting for orders sir.

Atago looked at him sad expression. She knows cipher his older brother is watching him hiding but atago knows by her doggo ears & sent.

Destroyer: any orders?

Atago: lex kun. There isn't

Atago pulls him for a hug. She shed tears.

Atago: lex kun its me atago.... (sniff) please come back to me. You're not the pass you anymore. I should've not let you go out like that. Then coming back to become like this PLEASE COME BACK TO ME💗

Lex's came changed back to normal.

She felt him wrapped his arms around her waist

She felt him wrapped his arms around her waist. She gasped happily he came back to his sensors.

Atago whispered: i am not ready to find out what really happened to you. Lets forget about this okay.

He smiled.

Lex: atago

Zuikaku walked up to her boyfriend cipher. He walked passed noticed he's crying. Aircraft carrier grabbed cipher pulled the demon lord to a hug.

Zuikaku whispered: come on i'll treat you tea. Can't make your brother express himself about the truth

He calmed down shown his smother to her. She blushed because drake looks exactly like lex but older. She kissed him & let him back home.

Enterprise woke up in her house trigger lives with her. She looks at hornet slaughterhouse & trigger eating tv is one watching rerun of in living color.

Enterprise: GRIM!?

Trigger: with me

Enty looks at her pet eagle laying in his lap.

Enterprise smiled. Then another came in her mind about commander destroyer.

" destroyer you're like me. I don't want you to turn like me. Atago i hope you hell help him get outta it. "

To be continued:

Goodnight