side chapter: hakuryuu X ronin part 2

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Hakuryuu reported to nagato & commander destroyer. He bowed meet the ship girl first time Hakuryuu smiled bowed respectfully in return, florent wasn't with her.

As she finds ronin. Ball rolled up to her foot. She looks down picked up the ball. Human children playing around the playground they made for as a refugee movement.

Hakuryuu gave it back to them. Other ship girls interacted with human children. Lady mutsu plays with them. She finally found ronin sat on a bench, ronin looks depressed.

Hakuryuu can understand why. Erusea went to war again, with the help of belkan technology it got worse. Leading erusean military to a dark path.

Something about him made her heart flutter. She looked at her sword. Her feelings won.

She knows that she'll never had that chance before, she sat next to him. Due to how tall she is he can feel vibration way she sat next fo him.

Hakuryuu: what you did recently is the right thing to do. You may be the enemy in osea's eyes. But here were not like that

Ronin: i should be dead. How did i survived?

Hakuryuu blushed. She cupped his cheeks learned down for a kiss. They pulled.

Hakuryuu: maybe that will cheer you up

Ronin: haku i

They kissed again. Unknown to them. Zuikaku looks at them. She smiled & walked away.

To be continued:

Goodnight