side chapter: destroyer vs tester B

Don't own anything

Author pov:

A fist connected to tester B's face. Observer alpha try to wack destroyer with her tentacles lex back kicked her so hard a shockwave sending her over the horizon.

Atago & everyone just jaw dropped as observer flies over them & lands someone. Tester B gets up moving so fast to catch commander off guard lex blocked her arm he chop her neck cutting off circulation then punching her so very hard at a rapid speed.

(0:33 - 0:36 only)

Tester B: HUMAN SCUM!

Lex punched her so hard he broke her teeth. Flying a few feet of the harbor. Lex jumped then did the most brutal move ever, he kicked her torso side so hard she snap sideways like a twig.

(Something like this different)

Hornet: HOLY SHIT

Cipher: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Slat: OOOUCH

Enterprise: HE BROKE HER SIDEWAYS

Prinz trying not to throw up. Atago went silent. She had no idea how strong he is. He is a former ustian black ops operator but what the hell did they teach him. Amagi akagi & kaga couldn't believe her eyes.

Lex picks up his flight helmet. Tester B screamed in agony trying to stand but she fell on her side, sirens wouldn't normally feel pain but this hits different.

Trying up but the pain is too much. Feeling embarrassed due to her pride but she screamed in pain agony she layed down with a almost snapped torso.

Tear drop from her eyes she brushed it off for the first time she's crying. Pain is too much she threw up laying there broken crying in a huge fit.

Boomer: no way SHE'S CRYING

Belfest: my goodness it was that for to throw up!?

Illustrious: nothing to see here unicorn

Tester B's sensors kicked it was too much & screamed in pain. Lex looks at her not giving a damn.

Lex walks up to her & slammed his left foot down on her torso she screamed in agony.

Atago pov:

His born unatural red eyes shows dissatisfaction.

Lex: shut your mouth tester B

Tester b breathed slowly. He Gets off her & leaves to finish off observer alpha flying his su35s.

Tester B lays there still. She stared at atago arizona looks at atago. Heavy cruiser stared at her then she closed her eyes.

She died due to broken bone spine area It was at this moment that every ship girl first time seeing a human without flying a jet killed a High ranked siren.

Seeing a siren crying for the first time is ..... atago look up at her lover. Lex looks at her. She saw no emotion. She closed her eyes came to a understanding.

Atago: your different. Very different. You told me recently your a half android

Destroyer didn't say nothing. He looks away.

Destroyer: i won't leave you

Atago pov:

(2:08 - 2:57 only)

Nani?!. I asked enterprise san to give me a white sheet so i covered tester b's body. Atlanta san came to see me what there trying steal.

Its a disk.

Atlanta: it was secretly given to you secretary atago only you

I looked at my elder sister & pheonix. Takao telling me that its only you view it skyler looks sad.

Atago: wales san. What did you saw on that disk?

Wales: just nothing but pain & sorrow. Its the reason commander destroyer is like this

Garrison: there he goes

Su35s flanker e took off.

to be continued:

Part 2 coming up soon.

Later