Chapter 45: Fighting Fate

The group of work study students, Tokoyami, Momo, Kendo, Hinata, Izuku, Maya, Kirishima, Tsuyu, and Uraraka are now preparing to go to their work studies. They then meet up at the train station, and they encounter Aki, who'd travel with Kirishima, and Hikari, who'd travel with Uraraka and Tsuyu. Tokoyami leaves for his train to Kyushu, while Momo and Kendo left for Tokyo.

Hinata: Bye, Momo.

Momo: Bye, Hinata.

They hug and Hinata, Maya, and Izuku leave for Nighteye's agency.

====================
==========

Once the group arrived at the office hero's agency, they get into costume and wait for instructions.

Nighteye: Today is patrol and surveillance. There will be two groups. I'm with Bubble Girl and Skyborg. Mirio, you get Midoriya, and Hinata and Maya.

Maya: Why is big sis coming?

Izuku: Surveillance?

Hinata: What for?

Bubble Girl: Nighteye and Skyborg are working on a secret investigation.

Maya: And sis?

Nighteye: She's one of the witnesses of an altercation between both villain groups. About Shie Hassaikai, a small organized crime syndicate. That's Kai Chisaki. As the young head of the group, he's its second in command. And he has been acting strange lately. That plague mask is his trademark.

 That plague mask is his trademark

Izuku: That mask is scary!

Hinata: Is his quirk like a birds? The mask, that's why.

Sora: Don't have much info. This camera is all I got. And knowing that I couldn't fight or that would disrupt the mission, it made it harder to get evidence.

Hinata: Ah!

Maya: Hi sis!

Sora: Guys! It's so great to see you! And hey! Uncle Mirai!

Nighteye: Hello Sora.

Izuku: *gasp* It's the 15th Pro, Skyborg! (She's faster than most pro athletes, and she's like Todoroki but with wind! No, not now! Yakuza first, Skyborg later.) But designated villain groups are under surveillance of the police.

Bubble Girl: It's been like that since the big groups broke up. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again but we don't know why. Thanks to Kitsune Jin, Cosmic, and Storm, we got evidence they made contact with the League Of Villains recently.

Sora: I'll send the video. But summary, he killed Kenji Hikiishi, dismembered Atsuhiro Sako's arm, broke Mira's leg, and mentioned something about a special plan.

Nighteye: Other than Skyborg's video, we don't have solid proof linking him to anything criminal yet. Hassaikai operates in a legal grey area close to black, but we can't treat them like villains. Our objective is to tail then and find out what they're up to. Don't arouse any suspicion.