Chapter 19: Finals Part 3

Aizawa approaches Hinata in the hallway for another chat.

Hinata: Hi sir. You wanted to lecture me one last time before I die in a fight or a bleeding eardrum?

Aizawa: No. I just came here to say if you don't pass this final as well. You fail. 1/2 isn't a passing score.

Hinata runs to the gate and was walking toward Midoriya and Bakugo as their final exam started.

Person: Hinata, Bakugo, and Midoriya vs All Might. Ready, go!

Hinata: My dad has fought All Might before. And let me tell you, he only won because of his high amount of skill. Skill that we don't have yet. So best bet is to run to the gate.

Izuku: Right! I'll try and get Kacchan to agree to this plan.

Hinata: Listen to me, Izuku, I don't know why he acts like this to you, but Bakugo is too much of an arrogant asshole to accept our help. Not to mention he still doesn't respect me even after I fought him in the sports festival because he thinks I was just lucky in that match. Let's just go without him. It's common sense.

Izuku: I think he'll get along this time. *to Bakugo* Hey Kacchan, this exam is where the teacher is the villain and we're the heroes. We can either fight or run but the villain is All Might. So fighting him is really dangerous.

Hinata: If my dad can barely beat him, then we're all just small potatoes against him. And, he's not listening. I'll scout up ahead.

Izuku: Kacchan, wait!

Bakugo: Stop following me, Deku! And Flame Brain, walk behind me!

Hinata: I don't care. I'm going to protect you guys with my fire! It makes me a human shield.

Bakugo: I don't give a damn!

Izuku: If we keep going straight, All Might will be waiting for the three of us. We should take a detour or-

Bakugo: I'll be happier if we blast that smile off his face!

Izuku: Wait, you know what All Might can do! Even with the handicap weights it's impossible for you to win in a fight against him!

Then, without any hesitation, Bakugo then backhand slaps Midoriya.

Hinata, with his hatred of Bakugo and his power making him turn unstable, he immediately gets corrupted by Wisp who comes into his mind as Bakugo gets irritated by the two

——————

Wisp: Hello! You're back again? I can see why. Bakugo is super annoying!

Hinata: Let me out, now.

Wisp: Oh dear, calm anger. I'm your desire, but what do you desire more? Revenge, or passing?

Hinata: Just one. Trying to survive.