Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 2

After the battle, Hinata went to go to the cafeteria and hang out with his friends until he saw Shoto with Midoriya. He decided to stay and Shoto let him as Midoriya and Hinata wondered what Shoto had to say.

Izuku: What do you want to talk about, Todoroki?
Hinata: Besides, you said we were enemies for the festival.

Shoto: I was overpowered. So much that I broke my pledge. I'm not sure about Hinata, Yaoyorozu, and Maya, but I felt that power, and it was similar to All Might's. So I have one thing to say. Are you All Might's secret love child or something? Are you?

Hinata and Maya then laugh out loud to hope Shoto would understand that he was being silly. But while Hinata was laughing, he was signaling Midoriya to zip it.

Midoriya: No-no, if I was, I still would say no because if anyone found out, anyone of you guys could be in danger! That's not how it is! But why did you ask me this?

Shoto: Since you said that was not how it is, there must be a connection you don't want to say, right? Ok, I want you three to listen to my story.

Maya: Shoto, both of us are your best friends and have heard it a million times. Is it ok if me and bro go get lunch?

Shoto: Ok. Go get some. Here's money from my dad's wallet by the way.
Hinata: Thanks!

Midoriya was shocked that Shoto would do something like that, but Hinata and Maya knew why he'd do that, so he decided to stay.
Hinata: Nah, I'll stay here.
Maya: Me too.

Shoto: As you know, Endeavor is my old man. He has also been the #3 hero forever. Ace however, has gained No. 1 for saving and leading people throughout the whole laboratory Raid. Midoriya, if you have a power connection to All Might, I have a reason to beat you. But you two are my best friends. So I have the biggest reason to beat you both. My old man wanted to be a rising star in the world. He became well known by force and power rather than kindness like All Might and Ace. So he sees All Might as an eyesore and Hinata's dad as a spoiled brat.

Hinata: And my dad sees him as a complete disappointment to herokind. No offense.
Todoroki: No, keep offending him. I like the insults on him.

——————
While Shoto was explaining his story, All Might and Ace ran into each other, along with Endeavor.

Enji: Hello All Might and *sigh* , Elementalist.
All Might: Hello Endeavor!
Haru: *monotone* Hello.

Enji: I still don't respect you even after you got #1

Haru: I proved my worth. But in order to prove yours, you need to actually have worth.

All Might: Now, now, calm down Endeavor and Elementalist.
Endeavor: Stay out of this!
Haru: I will. Come on All Might, Endeavor's not worth it.

But All Might front flipped in Endeavor's place and wanted to know what he taught Shoto, so he could apply what he learned to his students.

Enji: Do you think I would just tell you what I taught the boy? You're all flash and no brains.
Haru: Says the man who's all head and no heart. Remember what you did to my son, Riku? You gaslighted him.