Side Chapter: Train-ing Around Japan.

Aki, Hikari, Ami, and Junto were currently on their computers, looking at offers from agencies to join. Aki got around 108, Hikari got 78, Junto got 121, and Ami got 91.

Ami: So, which agency do you guys think you're gonna join?

Aki: Well, I'm thinking Fat Gum's agency.

Junto: Maybe Gang Orca's. He requested me.

Hikari: Dang! I got Ryukyu! She's my fave!

Ami: Eh? Yoroi Musha? Well, I don't see why not.

Turns out, the Big 3 Hero Schools, Mandaro, Shiketsu, and UA, they produced top notch heroes and so many would want them for agencies to where it got to the point where all 3 had to issue work studies as a compromise. However, unlike UA which was attacked, they had more agency in choosing agencies. Katsuhito even texted them about the situation.

Katsuhito: Work Study day, am I right? Which agency will you guys pick?

Ami: Yoroi Musha.

Hikari: Ryukyu's.

Junto: Gang Orca.

Aki: Fat Gum.

Katsuhito: Kamui Woods.

Everyone: NO WAY!

Katsuhito: I know, right?! He's such a cool guy! And he's right near me! I'd go for Sandroid, but I unfortunately don't see Sandroid hiring me soon.

Everyone: Yeah, we know.

====================
==========

The entire 5 people gang decided to get together, and it turns out Nighteye wasn't calling them in for work today, so Hinata and Maya could take a break with them. First, they went over to Kamui's agency. Katsuhito emailed the Wood Hero for a meet up. Hikari and Katsuhito paid for everyone's train ticket, since they were the richest of the group, and soon they arrived at Kamui Woods's agency, but were pleasantly surprised at the size.

 Hikari and Katsuhito paid for everyone's train ticket, since they were the richest of the group, and soon they arrived at Kamui Woods's agency, but were pleasantly surprised at the size

Katsuhito: Kind of small for such a big leaguer.

Kamui: Well not all of us want ritzy buildings and goods. Even simple lives are better than high speed ones.

They then see the wooden masked hero himself, Kamui Woods.