Chapter 20: ... can I just have some peace?...

Start from the beginning

Miah picked up her bag and placed it on her lap, running a hand through her hair.

'... least I sit alone... I'm done with those who keep copying me despite explaining to them, over and over again... and then they call me a 'pick me'..."

Letting out a small sigh, she unzipped her bag only to make eye contact with.

"Uh?... Riddle?..."

Miah whispered, a bit shocked to find HIM in her bag.

Riddle clears his throat, embarrassed and was about to speak but Miah shook her head and indicated for him to be quiet, going and getting her sticky notes out of a pocket and motions for him to write there which Riddle nodded.

(Pretty smart in my opinion... wonder what Odie and we are gonna do...)

Miah glanced around a bit, relieved no one us paying attention and rather just trying to do their own thing. Seeing some of them cheating already.

Slightly rolling her eyes she unzipped and see the sticky note, grabbing and reading it.

'My apologies Miah, I have a reason which was my underclassmen sneaking into (Y/n)'s bag and wanted to keep an eye on them. Forgive me for my sudden rudeness.'

Miah read the sticky note and quickly scribbled her little message before putting it back inside her bag.

'It's alright Riddle. Although, please be very quiet as we are taking a financial test.'

Once she placed it back in, she zipped her bag up but left a bit of space open, scared that Riddle will suffocated. (He won't)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright everyone! Partner up and grab a football! We'll be catching and throwing at a certain distance! Let's go!!"

The P.E teacher clapped and whistled whole everyone jogged to where the footballs were kept.

"Us?.."

Odie pointed to you and him, which you shrugged and nodded.

"Don't even like anyone else in this room..."

Odie chuckled and grabbed a foot all, backing away at a certain distance before throwing it at you.

You backed away a bit, jumped and caught it.

"Say Odie... you think we should start telling Miah to.... take things easy..."

You asked, throwing the football back at him.

Which smacked his face and fell, cue on you holding your laughter.

"Gah!?... (Y/N)!?..."

"Haha!... sorry not sorry..."

Odie just glared and rubbed his nose before throwing the football back, with more force and it smacked your chest a bit.

"About what you asked, we both have tried (Y/n)... even our other friends, Sai, Hana, Shiloh, Damian... even Pheonix... Miah doesn't really listen and continues doing what she does."

You stayed silent, thinking through about this.

"Besides, I remember telling Miah that I will handle the bills and finance stuff yet she has already done it... I had to do some in secret and said that she already did them so she won't know it was me..."

You blinked and deadpan at him.

"And you didn't bother informing me? I've been trying to help Miah with that shit!!"