I'm gone: Chapter 1

Natasha's POV

I'm gone. My mind has blanked. I'm gone. It's all over now.

I sit on the bathroom floor, my arms straddling my knees close to my chest. I cry for what seems like hours, not knowing what to do now. I grab the piece of paper and a pen from where I had it earlier and I start writing:

"I'm sorry to leave you so soon. I know a lot of you care but you don't show it. You don't know my past, and you never will. By the time you will read this, I will be gone. Away from all this pain. I hope you have a better life without me. I won't take up any more space than I do now.
Goodbye.

~Natasha"

I place the note on the counter and I punch the mirror with anger. Shards of glass pierce my hands and legs. I pick up the sharpest shard and start to stab my veins. I scream out in pain, and stab once more, dragging it through my arm. The last thing I hear was someone yell my name, and "CALL 911!"

Steve's POV

I hold Natasha's small body in my arms as I carry her out to the ambulance. I used my sweatshirt to wrap up her arm. The medics took her from my arms and placed her in a stretcher.

I sit in the waiting room with Clint, hoping for the nurse to come out and tell us she is okay. I love her, and I want her to. Be safe, always.

After an hour of anxiously waiting, the nurse comes out and calls her name. We both, Clint and I, look up and she says, "Bad news."

A.N: Thank you all for reading!! I know I have changed and published so many different stories, but I think I'm going to stay with this one. Thank you so much for bearing with me, and I love you all😘