|12| Kingpin

TW! Mentions of guns

——————
Chapter 12 - Kingpin
——————

——————Chapter 12 - Kingpin——————

...
"I'll always have my family."
...
Saturday 10:56pm | Earth-1610

——————
No One's POV
——————

After watching Peter disappear, Miles and Isla nodded at each other before pulling their masks down over their faces and finding Kingpin.

"Kingpin!"

The three stood a few yards apart on a building with a ton of windows, Miles and Isla vs Kingpin. They ran towards him, but Kingpin punched the building wall, causing the glass to fly towards the two.

"That was just unnecessary." Isla sighed to herself.

Kingpin pulled out a gun and fired two bullets at them, but Miles and Isla dodged. Miles shot a web at the gun and flew it away.

"Nope! Sorry, that's cheating!"

Isla noticed the train that was flying by, and then looked toward Kingpin who was running at them and she and Miles seemed to have the same idea when they shot a web at it to take them with the train, dodging Kingpin's attempted attacks.

They knew they were pissing him off by just doing this, but whatever.

"Is this a 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' kind of situation, because I've seen movies-"

"Not the time, Isla. We gotta get to that button." Miles cut Isla off, but held a small smile nonetheless.

Kingpin's hand bursted through the window of the train they were on, grabbing Isla's head and pulling her into the train car, Miles jumping in after.

Kingpin threw a punch towards Miles, but he dodged it going invisible before running towards Kingpin. Kingpin heard his footsteps and basically bitch smacked him into a seat. Miles tried to use his powers, but they didn't work.

Isla tried to help him, jumping onto Kingpin's shoulders to blind him with her webs, but he threw her down and pinned them both to the side of the train car.

"Not so easy by yourselves, is it?" He asked, holding them by their necks. "I can't wait to kill two more Spider-Men."

Kingpin froze when he heard glitching voices of his family.

"What?"

"Is this what you want, man?" Miles asked.