|6| Alchemax

——————
Chapter 6 - Alchemax
——————

——————Chapter 6 - Alchemax——————

...
"Selecting a bagel."
...
Thursday 8:30pm | Earth-1610

——————
No One's POV
——————

Miles and Isla watched as Peter bit into a burger with annoyed looks on their faces.

"What happened to 'We don't have a second to lose'?" Isla muttered, but only Miles heard her.

"Mmm. I love this burger. So delicious. One of the best burgers I've ever had. In my universe, this place closed six years ago. I don't know why I really don't."

The waiter came by and dropped the check on the table with a glare before walking away.

"You two have money, right?" Peter asked them. "I'm not very liquid right now."

"Can we focus?" Miles asked him.

"Mhm. Sure."

"The other Peter-"

"You gonna eat that?" Peter interrupted, grabbing Isla's burger and some of Miles' fries. "I'm listening."

"The other Peter said he was gonna be showing us the ropes. You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell us now?" Miles asked him.

"Yeah. I got plenty." Peter said before swallowing the rest of the burger. "Disinfect the mask. You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints. Don't want any chafing, right?"

"Anything else?"

"Nope. That was everything."

"You're a terrible teacher." Isla muttered bluntly, making Miles chuckle a bit.

"Thank you, Isla." Peter said sarcastically. "Look up where Alchemax is."

Miles pulled out his phone before Isla took out hers from her hoodie pocket and looked it up.

"'A private technological campus in Hudson Valley, New York'." Miles read from his phone. "You could teach us to swing on the way there!"

...

After Peter laughed at Miles when he spoke about him swinging to Hudson Valley, he led them to a bus station and hopped on a bus that would drive them to Hudson Valley. Peter, Isla, and Miles sat at the back of the bus.