Chapter 12 - First FranXX deployment [Rewrite]

Start from the beginning

As soon as he grabbed the joystick, the lights on the spine protector started to glow in an upward movement until it reached the point where he felt an unnatural connection to Zero Two. It was as if he was able to sense what she was going to do next.

"Ahhuu"

As soon as Ryo and Zero Two connected, Zero Two felt as if electricity was flowing through her spine, making her moan loudly, and making Ryo curse internally. On the other hand, Zero Two's sight changed to that of the FranXX.

"Stamen and Pistil Connection Percentage: 99%. Rating: Outstanding. Para-capacity is fluctuating rapidly but is still in sync. Operation commencing. It is advisable to trust your entire self to your partner completely."

"This is the first trial. For that, you will first be allowed to get yourself comfortable with how you will be operating the FranXX. For that, you will be going through the tutorial first."

Listening to the announcement made, Ryo looked back at Zero Two who was breathing rapidly in front of him. Then with a bit of red ears, Ryo asked, "Ze-Darling, are you ok?"

"Huuu. I am fine, Darling. It just felt so good connecting to Darling that it sent a shiver down my spine.", Taking a deep breath, Zero Two stabilized herself and replied mischievously. Her FranXX face popped by the side of Ryo in the form of a window.

Knowing well that Zero Two was going full-on teasing him today, Ryo cursed internally. "Just you wait. Naughty girls need to be punished. I will be punishing you after we get back to the room."

Huffing, Ryo replied with a smug expression, making Zero Two giggle.

<If you are ready, say 'Ready' out loud. You will be deployed to the tutorial area.>

Looking at each other, Ryo and Zero Two nodded at each other and returning to their serious expression replied together, "Ready!"

{A/N: LINK ON! *Ahem* can't stop myself from doing it.}

-

As soon as they said that out loud, the gate in front of the FranXX opened.

But the sight in front of them made Ryo frown. The sky of the sight was red as blood. There was smoke coming out from various different areas of the stampede.

In front of them, there was a super large horde of Klaxosaur covering all the areas their sight could see. Although most of them were the Conrad class, the smaller-sized ones, there were some Mohorovičić-class, the medium-sized one in the horde.

If one sees the stampede and counts approximately how many Klaxosaur there were in the horde, the first word that would come out of their mouth would be 'Thousands'.

Thankfully, the Facility in which they were deployed was protected by a spherical yellow shield. This sphere was the tutorial ground for them. As soon as the tutorial is over, the shield will be removed and the Klaxosaurs outside the shield who are currently motionless will instantly rush toward them.

<Commencing the tutorial. the current scenario is the Year 2102, the second-largest stampede ever to be noted in the History of Mankind. Please complete the following actions and stunts to complete the tutorial. After that, you will be given 5 minutes to prepare yourself to face the stampede.>

As soon as the announcement was made, a window popped by the side of the cockpit. The first actions were easy, which were to move, run, and make various different running styles like making a zigzag style.

Looking at the windows, Ryo looked at the Zero two and asked, "Darling, are you ready?"

"I am born ready, Darling." Proudly saying that, Zero two smiled at Ryo making him smile back at her as they returned back to the serious pace.

Code: Infinity [Reboot]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara