Chapter 9 - Becoming a Father...!?

Start from the beginning

Although she looked several years older than she was at that point in time, she still looked like a cute girl to Ryo compared to all the old females that he had met in his previous life who looked more mature.

"Zero Two... How many times do I have to tell you not to do such dangerous actions!? What would have happened if you might have slipped and fallen before you even jumped and injured yourself!?"

With a sign, Ryo asked her several questions in annoyance. He felt his heart skip a beat whenever Zero Two tried to make a leap of faith, not considering the fact that she might get injured if Ryo were not there for her.

Furthermore, her horns were poking him in his chest, making him feel pricky. And because of two huge mounds pressing over his body, Ryo felt a quick need to separate himself.

"I believe in Darling! I knew darling would definitely catch me."

With a smug smile, Zero Two looked up from his chest, still hugging Ryo. She knew that Ryo would definitely be there to save her if she was ever to slip.

Knowing full well that there was no point in furthering the conversation, Ryo looked at her with a deadpan face, and with his right palm, he caught Zero Two's head and used it to push her away and free himself.

After freeing himself, he walked up to the container by the mirror, removed his shorts and threw his clothes, walked up to the bathtub, entered and started the hot water shower, and started to use the body scrubber and body wash liquid to clean himself.

Looking at Ryo with a pout for a second for he had broken her hug, Zero Two huff-ed and also took off her clothes and there them into the body cloth container, and rushed to the huge bathtub to clean herself.

Ryo gave her a quick glance, he observed the changes that were in her body since they were together. Unlike her red skin, white hair, and fragile body, now her body looked fair and shiny white ivory. While her white hair had started to turn pinkish.

On the other hand, her fragile body was now ten times as strong as a normal human being. If she wished, she could punch a hole in a wall, albeit having some damage to her knuckle bones.

[Image]

Furthermore, she had gained quite a body mass, evidenced by a bit of a muscular body

Giving her a quick look, he helped her in and continued to take a shower, and whenever he was not able to reach a certain part of his body, especially his back, Zero Two would help him while he did the same to her and helped her clean her body properly.

Since their senses were heightened, they felt resistance to bad smell, so they had to wash their body properly with scented body wash or else they would smell bad themselves, not that Ryo or Zero Two minded but still hygiene comes first.