Chapter 8 - Starting a Walk into Uncharted Territory

Start from the beginning

'... Thought so. Still no answers? Even with all my abilities and my highest status of [Mind] reaching F+, I guess I am still far from gaining answers from System. But it was to be expected. Right now I am still in the lowest rank. But one thing is sure.'

'Every world that I will be traveling actually has its own conscious, the so-called 'World Wills'. These world wills control the destines of the Main Characters of the 'Story' of their World. They make sure that everyone follows the path that has been already written by their body. But here comes a variable.'

'If any character, by mistake, moves out of their designated path, the so-called 'World Wills' exerts a special energy which is used to indirectly correct the path of the 'Story' of their destiny. This energy, I will name it 'Paradox Energy', as it is a paradox to Reality itself.'

'Paradox is more like a Mystery from the 'Type-Moon' world but in a larger and more understandable way. It can't be explained or understood, but once understood, this power will become weak.'

'An anomaly changing the fate will be considered a 'Paradox' in a way as technically I originated from the world itself, but was able to function outside of its own 'judicatory'. The Higher Dimensional beings never pointed out my System, and although they might have considered the possibility, they can't be sure.'

'This makes me sure that World Will won't be able to understand how I came to be. It is like a human being suddenly finding his own organs suddenly starting to change how they function. And this could even lead to the world dying unless it finds the cause and how it came to be.'

'But when this energy is used but still the desired outcome is not acquired, the 'Paradox Energy' that the world had exerted will be wasted as a residue. Now, here comes the work of System.'

'Since I am someone who is not bound by the 'Destiny' itself, the 'World Wills' cannot use the 'Paradox Energy' on me, but they can still use it to directly obligate me to not cause any more damage to the 'Destiny' of the Main Characters.'

'But since I have the backing of the so-called 'Him' and the System itself, the 'World Will' cannot kill me directly.'

'Then what will the World Will do? Yes, it will try to indirectly kill me by sending the Villains of the 'Story' itself. They will try to kill me if possible.'

'But since I will overcome the difficulty, the 'Paradox Energy' used over the course of action itself will be formed as a residue, which is absorbed by the so-called System itself.'

'The the System will use this nigh-omnipotent 'Wish Granting' energy to form the UP which I can use to form or 'Buy' the desired item which I require. This solves the mystery of how UP is formed. An easy assumption but quite accurate if thought about.'

'This is also the reason why I feared working against the two forms of 'System'. One can directly obligate me, while the other can protect me and help me grow. So of course my choice will be the latter one.'

'Now comes the Entity who are the Laws of Reality themselves. Since each of these entity are made up of Laws, they are bound by the Laws themselves.'

'They have the control over only the designated Law which they are formed from. But there can be Laws like Time and Space which are connected to each other, who can affect each other.'

'Anyway, since they are Higher Dimensional Being, they are not generally able to affect the lower Dimension, until or unless they descend to the lower dimension by sending their avatar which are weaker than their original body, but still nigh-omnipotent.'

'Thus they can affect me at any point in time if they wish, but because of the backing of the 'Him', I am safe and sound. They cannot affect me in any form.'