Chapter 7 - Turning Point

Start from the beginning

Although they haven't truly seen the true potential of their 'evolution', Ryo was sure that it was also at its limits on each test, helping him strengthen himself faster.

If previously he was looking like a 5-year-old child, now he looked like a 7-year-old child with a vague pack of muscles in development. This also increased both of their appetites, but from Ryo's perspective, it was for the best. This was doing nothing more than helping him quicken his plan.

As for the problem of food and nutrition, they were thankfully provided with triple the amount of food that they were given previously.

The second thing that changed was that instead of Stella coming to deliver the food, nowadays, there are multiple individuals that will enter the room they reside in and start to teach them, what he assumed was the 'Japanese' language of that world.

If they answered and repeated some of the words correctly while also solving the small easy quizzes, they were given tastier food. The only problem was that if they did something wrong, they were treated with a small weak taser, which made one feel very painful, even with their endurance to torture.

In the end, if we get multiple of them incorrect, they will be given the old ugly green bitter jelly stuff that they previously ate.

This made Zero Two feel a bit challenging, but with the help of Ryo, she started to absorb the new knowledge as time went on. After all, having a bloodline of Klaxosaur is not something to scoff at.

Their brain capabilities and capacity were increased by the bloodline, which was aided by the continuous evolution that they were going through almost every day, increasing their stats every passing second, although by a very very small margin.

Ryo didn't know the limits of the evolution that he saw and was going through every day because of the Klaxosaur bloodline, but considering that Klaxosaur were able to literally become the size of an Island

And even with those huge bodies and the capabilities of having super-fast regeneration, shape-shifting, moving at sub-sonic level, and even then they can literally jump several hundred kilometers, he can say for sure that it was a hell of a bloodline that one can ask for.

Klaxosaur bloodline is no joke, even with the current body of a 5-year-old child, he was like thrice if not fourfold stronger in all stats compared to a normal human. He always wondered what would happen if he was able to unlock the true potential of his bloodline.

It was just that exciting.

Even Ryo himself had underestimated the bloodline too much.

---

(-- 1 Month Later --)

"Zero Two. Zero Two! Wake up!"

Slightly shaking 02's body, Ryo started to try to wake Zero Two like regular days. With the amount of experiments they had been going through, they felt burnt out every day. They were not only exhausted both mentally and physically.

He was also sure that Zero Two had started to show signs of Aichmophobia, a phobia of sharp objects; and had started to show signs of slight mental trauma and PTSD, because of all the experiments.

This had caused her to have an exhausted mind and irritated personality for the most part. Thankfully, for him, Zero Two had already become completely dependent on him. She asks for even the small things when they are together.

"Hmm... Just a minute more..."

Rubbing her eyes a bit and yawning cutely, Zero Two lifted her body and lazily rested herself over Ryo's body.