꧁EPISODE 24꧂

(Another filler chapter!!)

"Lee Heeseung!"

The said boy jumps at the loud exclaim, "Y-yes!" he stutters all the while regaining his composure.

I jog over to him and hold up the Samsung, snapping a quick picture before he retaliates and I leave the room quickly moving on to the next member.

"Yah! Lee Yeonjin, you better not post that. I mean it!"

I was currently taking a bunch of pictures with everyone because the staff told me I hadn't put up as many pictures as the others had.

Let's say I'm not a selfie person.

I make my way to Jungwon this time and lean my arm on his shoulder as I take a quick selfie.

"Ah, Hyung! Wait I wasn't ready." He lunges for the phone and I run away from the younger boy.

He chases me all the way to the kitchen and now we're going back and forth around the counter.

"Lee Noah, you better not post that picture." He says assertively.

I smirk, "Why afraid the fans will think it's funny?" I raise my hand in the air as he gets closer. He couldn't reach it as I'm taller than him. Unless he gets on the counter...

"Fine." He huffs and his shoulders slouch down in exasperation. Then I release my hand from hovering over his head and as soon as I do he snatches the phone from my hands and deletes the photo.

"Yang Jungwon, you little-"

"Mm-mh, I wouldn't finish that if I were you!" He giggles and motions towards the cameras. My eyes drift to the camera and then I frown.

Groaning I give in and motion for him to hand the phone back, "Fine, but you still have to take a picture with me. Staff told me to post for I-Land."

The youngest nods his head and opens the camera app ready this time. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I bend a little so my height is leveled with his own.

"Three, two, one..."

We take a couple more before deciding on one we like the most and deleting the rest, then proceeding to post them and put the phone up.

Instead of going back to the kitchen we walk to our respective room and Jungwon lays down on the comforter.

I raise a questionable eyebrow at him and he only ushers me forward. I lay down next to him hesitating a little bit; not understanding the situation.

"Ugh, you don't have to do that. C'mon, I want to cuddle."

I nod my head and my mouth forms an "O" as I lay flat on my back and let the boy drape his arm across my torso. His hand immediately goes up to playing with my hair gently.

"We haven't done this in a while..."

I sigh and close my eyes as the comfortable feeling, "I know. I'm sorry I haven't really been able to sleep lately, and when I do you're already asleep and I don't wanna wake you up for cuddles."

He nods his head understanding and then leans up to press a chaste kiss firmly on my cheek; just above my jaw.

My eyes widen in shock and I turn my head to look at the boy. He smiles and moves his head into the crook of my neck.

"I know I've never said anything myself directly but... I like you Yeonjin." He says into my neck then he looks up at me to witness my reaction.

"I mean it."

A silly smile graces my lips and I hug him tighter, feeling relieved by his sudden confession. Sure he's said it before but other times he wasn't sure and was confused with his feelings.

Now he knows how he feels and I didn't even have to bring it up.

"I like you too Won..."

The boy snuggles his face into my chest. We stay like that for a while. A comfortable silence overtakes the two of us.

A few minutes pass by and I hear Jungwons soft snore. Then I close my eyes deciding to take my own nap.

The moment was perfect.

Relaxing.

And I wish it would happen for the first time again.

2 hours later

I wake up to Jungwon's light snores sounding next to me. He was still in the same position from hours ago and looked so peaceful.

My stomach growled and seeing as I hadn't eaten anything since this morning after I cried with Jake it was probably time to eat something.

I slowly take Jungwon's hands away from my torso and gently raise from the bed in order to not wake him. Then I tip-toe out of the room and gently close the door.

Making my way to the kitchen I hear noises coming from the practice room. Paying no mind to it I continue on my way towards what I cared about the most.

Food.

"Hmm, what do I want..." I look in the fridge and decide on bulgogi. We have the ingredients all I needed to do was make it...

I guess I could go ahead and make dinner for everyone else then.

I get to work and start pulling out all the ingredients I needed and started on my way. It was easy going as of right now and I'm kind of glad no one has come in yet.

About 10 minutes into me making dinner for everyone Geonu had walked in but just as quickly as he did, he noticed I was cooking and decided to leave me alone. Not before asking if I needed help though. I said no and he carried on his way.

I was making Bulgogi, and steamed rice, and was gonna cut a few pieces of fruit for everyone. I have never made dinner for everyone before. I've only ever made food for Daniel, Jungwon, Jake, and Heeseung, so I hope they like it...

When I'm done I lay out the bowls for everyone and go to find them in the practice room.

"Um..." I look around at everyone as they turn their heads to me, "I made dinner, it just got done so..." at that their ears perk up, and some leap from their spot on the floor almost immediately.

I shake my head at their love for food and go back to wake a certain boy up, only to find him walking out of the room smoothing out his disheveled hair.

"Ah, Won, I made dinner. I was just coming to find you." He smiles and drops his arms to his side.

"Mm, I just realized I haven't eaten all day... What'd you make hyung?" He begins to walk in sync beside me.

"Bulgogi."

"Ah! I haven't eaten bulgogi in a while. Your cooking is good so I expect no less from you."

We make it to the others and we all start eating. Everyone has seemed to love the food so far, so I was happy.

"Yeonjin-ah, how come I never knew you could cook? This is amazing!" Kyungmin says as he takes a big bite of the rice next.

I smile at his words, "You never asked. I have younger siblings so I often cook for them."

"What about your older sister?" Seon asks curiously.

I turn my head to him, "Soohyeon? She doesn't really like cooking that much. She makes me cook for her most of the time, but sometimes she'll make her own food."

Seon nods his head and Jake gives me a look that says "Did you two really just talk without being at each other's throats" I squint my eyes at him as if I am saying "I can have a normal conversation" and then I roll my eyes at the Aussie when he raises an eyebrow skeptically.

He chuckles at my expression and goes back to eating.

Everyone was conversing and enjoying the food. Me and Seon weren't arguing and everything was fine.

At least that's what we're all telling ourselves.

Reality will set in eventually...