꧁EPISODE 10꧂

I sit patiently as I dry my tears waiting for the GROUNDERS to come.

It had been around five minutes since the I-Landers had left and the speaker had said the GROUNDERS would be here shortly.

Looking up I stare intently at the egg that had suddenly began to spin around alarming everyone around me.

I could feel myself closing up again as I felt out of place.

Everyone was holding hands as they waited. Really the only other people I know is Jungwon, Sunghoon, and Heeseung, but even then me and Jungwon isnt all that close yet.

I sigh as I wait as the other greet the people walking in. I smile a little and wave at Sunoo as he joyfully waves at me.

How can I be excited when the people I'm closest with just got eliminated, I was trying though at least.

I feel my eyes drift over to the boy with a leopard print beanie.

"You should open up more. Make some other friends."

Yea right...

I tried they just got eliminated.

I watch as the other take their name plates and put them down next to me.

What would the new people think of me?

Sure I got some odd stares from people already in here but nothing direct. Well aside from Seon.

Would I make them uncomfortable, uneasy, weird.

What if they don't like me?

What if-

My thoughts get cut off as someone beside me takes hold of my hand and I flinch.

Sunghoon.

Without a word I take my hand back slowly and turn my attention to the screen as it lights up.

"We're going to reveal the second test to determine your shared fate"

The words Teamwork light up the screen and I groan.

Well we're fucked.

My eyes widen when a very familiar tune starts playing on the screen.

Hoseok...

A small smile appears on my face as tune ends.
At this point I really wanted part one or part two.

"The cooperative dance performance and crucial to the test. This test is based on joint responsibility, and the average of the individual scores will become the team score. The result will determine the number of members to be sent to GROUND."

Oh I really hope we get more than six this time.

"Everyone must receive a high score to keep more people in I-Land. You, yourself will determine who gets to stay in I-Land"

Sigh.

"The I-Lander with the highest individual rank for this test will receive an elimination exemption card"

It suddenly got way more competitive...

"This card can be used on anyone including yourself. In any case this card is used the next candidate will be eliminated instead"

Well that just got way worse.

"Please decide your parts now. The parts may change within anytime."

"Part one is the center someone who can lead the team well should do it"

Suddenly all head snapped to Heeseung and I watch as his eyes widen.