Chapter 4 - Awakening

Start from the beginning

[The Host doesn't need to worry as the System will help the Host inject the liquid within the body until the host is able to move his body freely and can use the inventory and items by himself without any restriction.]

'Good. Finally, you are helpful in something. So, System go ahead and inject the liquor inside my body.'

[As Host wishes.]

With that, Ryo's mind suddenly started to feel heavy as he went to sleep due to feeling drunk. With the alcohol content introduction to his newly formed body, it was natural for him to get drunk pretty quickly.

---

(-- Outside the Incubation Chamber --)

'Huh?'

Franxx looked at the sudden increase of alcoholic contents within the body of 003 in confusion. A frown married his face as he looked at the data showing how the Brain and Neuron activity in 003's body was reduced by a huge margin.

Looking at the mysterious situation, Franxx and other doctors started to take notes and investigate and theorize what would have led to 003's drunken-like conditions.

For eternity, it would still be a mystery how 003 was drunk while being unable to move.

But it was once theorized that 001 tried to exert her connection over 003, making his body resist the seemingly uninvited 'invasion' and this led to him feeling drunk.

===

~(-- 1 Year Skip --)~

(-- 3rd POV --)

"Giro, Go grab the AR102 injection. Code 003 is showing signs of awakening! For stability and precautions, we need to be sure that 002 and 003 don't die!"

"GRRR! GRAAAA! AAAGGHGGG!"

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

With a headache, Ryo slowly opened his eyes to a blinding light. His headache got worse with the voices of various people talking with each other, some kind of growling, and the clanging noises of some metallic objects.

'What... is going on?'

Trying to block the bright light over his eyes, Ryo tried to move his hand before his eyes. All the while his brain was ringing and he wasn't able to think properly.

*Clang*

Feeling his hands being restrained, Ryo's mind suddenly became much clearer as he adjusted his eyes to the bright light.

Standing in front of him were various Doctors dressed up in white clothes while one of them was examining him. He understood that this was already the time when he will get his torture sessions.

"Grrr! Ahaa!"

He started to examine his body and the surroundings while trying to act aggressively and move his body, or more specifically his head. His body was strapped over various places with metallic handcuffs of some sort.

Two of the straps were holding his wrists, two other straps were holding his legs, while the other straps were holding his near groin area.

He examined that after a year of sessions in the incubation chamber, his body was like that of a 3-year-old child! With an unnatural white body and very light purple hair, if he was correct; all the while he felt an unnatural 'Organ' of some sort over his forehead.

All this while he was trying to act natural, his body was twitching truly for some point, as he was trying to control his instincts while his head continued to buzz, albeit at a lower intensity. But all these feelings were intensified by the curse.