[System cannot go through Host's memory. The system can only interact with the Host by the thoughts directed to itself.]

A mental smile flashed on my face as I responded, 'Heh...! System, how about we trade!? How about I give you some important information which is of great importance to you? I am very sure that this information is worth more than the amount it requires to open the shop.'

[Host can trade the information to open the Store if the information is worth that much.]

With a bored expression, Ryo looked at the screen, while his face was still covered with his smile. 'Well Well Well... How about I just say two words through which you will have to find out the information.'

[...]

'Why so serious~ Now now, the two words are 'Dream' and 'Concepts'. This many hints should be more than enough right?'

[System has registered the anomaly. The information will be relayed to the creator.]

[Purchasing right to open Shop... 42%... 69%... 100%]

[Congratulations! The host has met all the conditions to open a shop.]

[To get anything, the Host will just have to describe the item that the Host wants to purchase and the system will show the details and price of the given item]

[Shop: The Shop is the section of the Infinite System where the Host can search for any kind of object, bloodline, artifacts, abilities, skills, memories, etc. As long as the Host asks for the given item, the detailed review and price will be shown to the Host.]

'So... I can't just see the items available in the shop... but have to search about what I require...? What a pain in the ass. This makes things difficult as well as easy...'

'Anyway, System, don't you think that information that I revealed is worth more than the purchase of the Shop? How about you shower me with some UPs for my information?'

[Unfortunately, the System cannot provide the Host with any UPs. Hosts have to earn the UPs with their own help. The System cannot award the Host with any UPs.]

'I see. Well, what else can I do? Since you can't provide me with any UPs, how about you open the shop and show me any kind of ability or object that can help me assimilate my memories so that I won't forget about them? Show me the cheapest one that I can buy with my UPs..'

[Searching...]

[Object: Bottle containing Mass Memory Liquor: A liquor made by a dwarf who wanted to enhance his blacksmithing memories while also being able to savor the taste of Alcohol.

Effects: Make the drinker remember and memories things for 1 Year. Induce drunken effect over the Host for a few hours.

Price: 100 UP.]

'It turned out to be quite cheaper than I expected...'

With deep thought and calculation, Ryo decided to purchase a single bottle, spending 100 UP. With a quick plan, he calculated that since he already had 1000 UPs, there was no need for him to worry about UPs for at least 10 years.

[UP: 1000 --> 900.]

Opening his inventory to see one of the five slots filled with a small bottle of yellowish green liquor, Ryo asked, 'So, system, tell me how do I use this 'Liquour'?'