Chapter 3 - Dreamscape of Entwined Destinies

Start from the beginning

I started to think of various scenarios of the reason behind how 003 was acting.

He is quite a fascinating experiment, even more than 002!

With 002's instincts and 003's mental capabilities, I will be able to reach the peak of evolution!

'...'

'I hope the 9's Plan for 002's clone will give fruitious results... This brings me back the memories with Karina...', With a stay thought of her, I remembered how my life had been, 'I hope... No... there is no hope in this world... not anymore...'

Stray thoughts started to make me feel confused. Shaking away these stray thoughts, I looked back at 003 as he tried to struggle as a few injections pierced his body...

Looking at the increasing mental reaction, I ordered, "Inject AR101. This is enough data for now." 

Without looking back, I walked out of the room as some soldiers followed me.

'The council has started to put more eyes on my actions. I hope they don't get in my way. I am very close to success now. It would be really bad if they started to interfere... I can't allow that...'
A flash of thoughts passed my mind as I walked through the hallway and reached the elevators. 

'Code 003... Hah'.

-

(-- 3rd POV --)

"R...R..."

"Ry-... R... Ryo!"

"RYO! WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Waking up from the shouting of a girl, Ryo was startled and jumped out of his body.

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

Looking around frantically, Ryo saw a teenage girl in a well-dressed suit. She had jet blue hair and eyes with shoulder-length hair. She was his one and only 'love' and the one who he hated and wanted to kill the most in 'this' world's future.

With an annoyed face, she was looking at Ryo, but as soon as he almost jumped out of his bed, a small blush married her face with a deep breath, she looked away in annoyance and said with an annoyed face, "For god's sake! Get in the habit of wearing clothes while going to sleep! This will be the only time I will let you go."

"Now hurry the fuck up or else I will have to kick your sorry ass for being late to the classes!"
With that, she made a Hmuf sound and walked out of Ryo's room in a bit hurried steps and closed the door.

"Nana...?"

All this while, Ryo was so confused about his current situation...

As he looked down, he saw himself naked, while his body and bed were stained with sweat.
With a confused face, Ryo stood up as suddenly the door opened, making Ryo quickly snap in a hurry and use his blanket to wrap around his lower area.

The door opened by a small gap as a head peaked inside that belonged to a brown-haired teenager.

The boy looked around the room like a cat, trying to find something interesting. As soon as his eyes fell on Ryo, his eyes widened, which widened further when he saw Ryo wrapping his lower area with a blanket.

"Sorry! I just wanted to wake you up as you were a bit late!"

*Bam*

"He ran away..." A cold light flashed in his eyes as the teenage boy closed the door, while Ryo stood there, trying to find the situation.

"..."