- You didn't just "flirt", she practically lusted after you. The ride SHE offered to give and the wine excuse was pretty so-so. So she really wanted you, ok, honey.

- Listen, if she did all this then why didn't she talk to me directly this week? -Cláudia drinks her coffee, looking lost in thought.

- She may be waiting for you to take the initiative, she is a reserved and shy person, so she is probably waiting for you to invite her.

Yes, I thought about that. But I also think that Alexia's shyness no longer existed between the two of us.

- And she might be waiting for this week to end, it's your first week of work so, she might be waiting for you to be more relaxed, because my love, it's written on your face that you're overwhelmed.

-Hey!? Do I look really tired this week? - My best friend's comment made me rethink all the times I met Alexia this week, if I had been ugly in all our interactions... Oh my God

- Relax, La Reina probably didn't even notice. - Cláudia gets up laughing and even steals my cup of coffee. - But seriously, send her a message, maybe she's just waiting for a sign that you want her, but be quick, you know I have a thing for blonde players.

- I HATE YOU. - I throw a pen at her back, and her throaty laugh echoes down the hall.

I roll my eyes at her insinuation in the last sentence, Cláudia never hid her fanaticism for Alexia.

Shaking my head, I focus on the design I was working on.

I spent the rest of my day in my brand's office, and I can't deny that I miss being able to spend the whole day holed up in the office thinking, approving and creating jewelry.

Despite being busy all day, when I get home, I don't go to rest. I see myself walking to a small cafe that is close to my house.

To be honest, what made me want to go out for a walk was because while I was looking for a necklace design in my gallery, I ended up finding a series of photos of me in France and photos with her.

The little walk made me think about some things, probably unhealthy things, but that's what always happens when I think about my time in France.

It's absurdly sad and revolting to think that after my mother's death, I was devastated and totally vulnerable and yet, that didn't stop her from abandoning me and cheating on me.

It's when I remember this that I find myself thinking about the reason why I was the target of her betrayal.

Only I know the pain I felt, so I always like to remember that I went through it all so that I don't let it happen again.

The little café is welcoming and I thank the heavens that they make the best iced coffee I've ever had in my life.

It's just the perfect place to think and I can't help but come here whenever I have free time.

When the front door bells rang, I looked up. The noise was loud enough to snap me out of my thoughts.

I almost laugh out loud when I see who it is that just walked into the coffee shop.

She quickly places her order and heads over to the small table I'm sitting at.

- I thought you hadn't seen me here. - I say as I get up to greet her and invite her to sit with me. I greet her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

- If you didn't talk to me, I'd be thinking you were running away from me. - She smiles but the wrinkle in the middle of her eyebrow indicates her irritation with our lack of contact this week. - I waited for you to ask me out.