kyle shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just not sure on what to do anymore." he admitted.

stan nodded slowly and picked at his gloves. "same, I'm getting tired as well but I don't wanna leave.." he shamelessly said.

kyle contemplated for a moment. staring down at the surface he sat on, thinking of a couple ideas and finally settled with one.

a common one,

"we could just go to my house and.. chill. I guess." the redhead stated blankly.

kyle wasn't sure on how to entertain stan anymore, or himself. being out in the cold was already annoying enough.

he felt like they both ran out of ideas, so they decided to brainstorm.

kyle looked at stan — who was thinking about that decision.

the ravenette stared at kyle back before opening his mouth.

"would I have to go home?"

kyle raised an eyebrow, the question being weird to him.

so, he shook his head but shrugged afterwards. "not unless you don't want to. you could just stay a night at my house." kyle reminded.

stan smiled softly. "okay, we can go to your house then." he agreed.

kyle smiled as well, standing up and wiping off imaginary dust off his shirt.

he watched as stan streched his arms above his head and stood up.

kyle walked down the steps of the structure, going to grab the bag and his backpack he left by the swings earlier that had his and stan's snacks in there.

as kyle went to grab it, he thought of having stan over after awhile.

he also remembers how close they use to be a month ago.

how they'd talk during class at some point, talk during lunch, talk during the bus to school and home — even when they were walking, they'd speak to each other almost every second of the day once they gotten a chance. even texting.

how they use to spend a night at one another's house almost every week / the whole week to the point you'd think they lived with each other.

kyle was in the middle of walking back to stan, bag in hand. though, he felt happy for some reason that stan was coming to his house — despite him not smiling.

"I'm not sure if ike's home.. so, if he is ignore him. please ignore him." kyle stated as he started walking to the entrance of the park.

stan followed close, walking next to kyle in the same pace.

"what are we gonna do over there?" stan asked the redhead.

kyle shrugged. "chill. like I said a few minutes ago." he reminded the other boy.

the began to walked to the direction to kyle's house. comfortable quietness filled the air.

till, stan opened his mouth.

"do you think I gotta bring clothes or whatever?"

kyle narrowed his eyes and started to think, making a ' hm ' noise.

"uhh.. I don't think so...? I'm pretty sure I've got clothes for you that can fit you." kyle came to a conclusion.

stan didn't believe that. "are you sure? we might slightly be the same height but I think... like— you're skinnier than m-"

"shut up." kyle said blankly, and stan did infact shut up.

their shoes shuffled in the snow, the sidewalk they walked on almost covered in it.

kyle stared at the road next to the sidewalk, barley seeing any cars and a few stores appeared.

south park was so small, he practically knew everyone here.

he stared off into the distance, looking at the cross walks he would have to cross to get to his house.

he sighed deeply, watching the cold air become visible in front of him.