Mama

A/N hi guys, so I sometimes have some shorter ideas that I usually just don't post. But from now I'm just gonna post them because it's still better than nothing, but there will still be longer ones too🤍

————————-

Walking into the compound today, mid way through the school day, all I want is for this week to be done.

It's just been a bad week and I'm really ready for it to be over.

Knowing that there's no missions currently, all of the team will be in the compound, probably in the living room, that's where I always seem to find everyone.

I don't even care about the consequences of leaving school or of acting like this, I just want my mama, right now, and I know she'll wait for me to be okay. She won't get angry at me when I'm feeling like this.

Just for wanting my mama.

So I wander in, where they're basically all sitting, mama sharing a couch with aunt wanda.

They all glance at me with a confused look, Tony even pointing saying "shouldn't she be at school," as I just ignore everything, walking over to my mom. I lay down, putting my head on her lap, facing her stomach, and I curl my legs up, slightly resting them on aunt wanda.

My mom simply just holds me close, using her finger to slowly stroke along my face.

Turns out they were watching a movie in here so they continue to do so, my mom shooting anyone a sharp glare if they mention what's going on with me.

Wanda grabs my legs and places them on her lap fully, so I can be more comfortable and less squished. Overtime she strokes my leg and occasionally tickles my foot making me let out a little smile and squirm, kicking my legs.

All this time I'm trying to take some deep breaths, not quite being able to regulate my feelings properly, and so not being able to quite get my breathing back to normal.

Really not feeling like talking, to ask her for help, instead I shuffle my head closer to my mom, and rest my head on her stomach, she's wearing leggings and a tight top to match, so pretty casual attire today.

I let out a little huff not being comfortable because her shirt material isn't comfy it's sort of scratchy.

She leans down pressing kisses to my face, starting with my forehead, then cheeks and my nose. When she notices a lack of reaction from me, with a slight hesitation she reaches down and pulls her top up a bit, so I can rest my head on her bare stomach and not be uncomfortable.

I snuggle in close to her, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, feeling content. She smiles down at me tucking my hair out of my face leaning down to press a long kiss to my temple before shifting to continue watching the movie and just leave me be.

Calming down at the feeling of my mama against my skin, her hand gently stroking my head, while my aunt wanda rubs my leg. Wanda then sending happy dreams my way as her red mist engulfs my body and I drift off to sleep.