* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LUKAH' S POV

"What...! No it's not yet nine months." I was shocked.

Anny was in more pain than I imagined. I've never seen a woman in labor but this was scary.

"Let me." I spoke while coming closer to Anny.

I carried her bridal style away from the garden and walked fast to the house exit as I headed for the nearest car.

"It's not yet time." I heard her cry between sobs.

She looked pale and in so much pain. Her tears was like river never ending. Slowly I placed her on the car at the backseat as I took the wheel. Gabby sat with her at the back trying to comfort her. This was so messed up. I didn't know what to do.

I drove fast to Royal Brisbane and Women's hospital. Upon reaching I rushed in with her in my arms as I called for emergency. The nurses got into action as they dresses her and pulled the hospital bed. we were on our way to the labor ward.

 we were on our way to the labor ward

"Stay here sir." one of the nurses held me back.

Gabby was right behind me. We watched as the door to the labor closed while they took Anny away.

"Hey! It's okay don't get stressed." I went to where Gabby sat, she was already panicking.

With her condition right now I feared for everything. I calmed her down as I gently caressed her hand in mine.

"Where is she?"

Thank God doctor Eliakim came.

"In there." I spoke.

Gabby was too worried to even utter a word

Gabby was too worried to even utter a word. Two hours down the line the doctor walked out of the room and walked towards us.

"How is she?" I asked.

"For now she is out of danger."he informed us.

" Can I see her? "Gabby asked.

" Yes. "

She hurried in the room leaving me and the doctor talking.

" What happened is she going to give birth?"i asked worriedly.