He caressed my face with more obsession. Then he looked at me without even blinking.

"Was that true?" He hummed gently making me wonder even more.

"W...what?"

"D...do you l... love me?" he hummed kept looking at me and I widened my eyes.

"W..what are you talking about?"

"At the party, you said... You said you love me... Can't you say that again?" he looked at me with doe eyes and I had never seen those eyes before. I was confused. It was just an act. He was the one who told me to act like that too. Now what is he talking about?

"J... Jake... Y...you are misunderstanding... Y... You were the one who s...said to me to act like that... It... It was just an act"

I hummed and his eyes shone with anger.

"But you can do it for real though, can't you?"

"W...what are you talking? I... I do not love you... Ever!"

He smirked and turned forward aggressively. He started the car and drove it very fast.

"JAKE!!"

He didn't even care when I screamed. He kept driving the car very fast while even drinking alcohol. He drove with one hand and I was scared so much. My heart stopped already. He stopped the car in front of his mansion making a loud noise from tires. Then he got out of the car and opened the door for me. After I got off the car he carried me and kept me in his shoulder. I gasped and struggled to escape.

"Put me down, Jake!! What are you doing?"

He took me into his mansion while still drinking

He took me into his mansion while still drinking. He couldn't even walk well. I thought he would fall on the floor with me losing his balance. But somehow he could be able to come into our room and threw me gently on the bed. Then he sat on his chair and started to drink continuously. His behavior was so weird today. I was both afraid and confused.

"Why did you do that to me?" he asked kept drinking.

I froze in a place and I was terrified of his question. Why did I say that? I simply had no idea why did I say that. It was just something I said spontaneously because I didn't want to be hurt by him anymore. He looked really surprised and shocked. I didn't wanna answer him as well since I already regret what I said. Seems like I made his heart beat fast at that moment. Did he like it? Then I was startled as he screamed loud.

"You said you love me, answer me! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!!!"

He looked extremely angry. His eyes shone with fury. I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. He was obsessed with me to hear the word 'love' from me again. But I didn't mean it. I got up from the bed and tried to get away from him. But he jumped forward holding my hand and pulled me onto his lap. I was shocked and looked at him with widened eyes. He held the back of my neck and kissed me passionately without even stopping. I felt both the smell of the alcohol and the taste of alcohol on his lips. I tried to pull myself back but he didn't let me and held my waist tightly.