Prologue

Prologue

C.A.D.M.U.S

In a dark and gloomy lab, a scientist sat at his desk and turned on a voice recorder.

Doctor: this is Doctor Desmond. Project Hybrid is officially a success. (He turned around and looked at a capsule with a blond teenage boy inside)

He stood up and walked to the capsule.

Desmond: the clone was created by the DNA of Black Canary and The Flash, and it has been shown to have Canary's supersonic scream and Flash's speed. We've made the bold choice to inject it with the DNA, of more League member's DNA, such as Wonder Woman and Green Arrow as well as a few others.

Desmond: (he looked around the room) Though it seems he's only picked up a few traits from Wonder Woman. We've had no time to test his Marksmanship skills. The board wants me to destroy the clone, but I believe this Project could be a massive success if we can figure out what other traits he's picked up. (He smirked sinisterly) But until then, I have created the first, Hybrid Meta-human (He suddenly heard rumbling above him, his eyes went wide) one second.

He turned off the voice recorder and ran out, alarms blaring. Meanwhile the child in the capsule started to twitch and his eyes shot open, Lightning cracking around them.