Chapter 16 : Effect

A double update for mah goofballs 🤍✨
__________________
Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gya~
Tu haath mein haath Jo de gya~
__________________
Prisha's POV
He loves me!

It was clear in his eyes! Anything or anyone can lie or blind us. But the unsaid tales the eyes tells can never lie.

But the fact of him loving me is affecting me.
He has all the things a girl will desire.
He is a billionaire, handsome and what not?
But the thing i ever wanted from someone is love and affection. And apparently he has all the qualities.

The way he handled me when I had a nightmare.

The way he accepted me even after knowing i would never be able to love him.

The way he calmed me down.

The way he and his little actions have started affecting me.

Today I saw something in his eyes that I feared the most....LOVE.

It was so clear in his eyes that it made me scared...what if he could see through my eyes too? What if he could read my eyes only to find that his actions are affecting me?

I was so lost in my thoughts when I heard someone clearing his throat.

I looked beside me only to find hukum sitting beside me.

"Aap soyi nahi?" He asked

"Neend nahi aayi" i replied

"Koi baat Jo aapko pareshan kar rahi hein?" He asked as if reading my eyes.

"Nahi hukum- i was cut off by him

"Hukum na kahiye Hume. Biwi hai aap hamari. Haq Banta hai aapka humpe , hamara naam le sakti hein aap." He said and it would be a lie if i said i didn't melted

"Hukum- i was yet again cut off by him

"Phir Se? Abhiman. Abhiman naam hein hamara" he said and got a lil closer , he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. And i lowered my gaze from the intensity of his gaze.

"Abhi-m-a-an" i said

"Not like this try breaking it and then try to pronounce it. Repeat after me, Abhi-maan. Your turn." He explained

"Maan?" I said looking up in his eyes

"What did you call me?" He said

"Maan?" I repeated

"Again " he said this time closing his eyes

"Maan" i said with a slight smile on my face

"Again" he said himself smiling

"Maan. Maan. Maan" i said giggling

"Isha thank youuuuuu. You made me the happiest man alive on this earth." My eyes filled up with warm tears.

"Wh-at did you just call me?" I asked

"Didn't you like it? I am sorry ,please don't cry " he said panicking. Instead of replying i hugged him.

"You made the happiest girl alive on the earth today. Thank you for calling me that!!!" I said pulling out of the hug.

I realised what I did just now!

"I am sorry i hugged you without your consent" i apologized

"You stole the beat of my heart, the shine of my eyes, the breath in my lungs, the thoughts throughout the day. Did I complain about that? You know what ? Even after knowing how harmful it is for my heart , i would wish for nothing else but for you to steal more. He said looking deep into my eyes making me as red as a tomato!!!!

"Hum ek baar phir aapko bta rahe hein, haq hai aapka humpe. Us haq ko jatana shikhiye. He repeated gently keeping a hand of his on my either sides of cheeks. To which I just nodded my head making him smile.

"Thak gayi hongi aap. It's late we should sleep now" he said to which I nodded my head. He turned off the lights and laid on the other half of the bed.

"Come here" he said opening his arms i hesitated at first but gave up. He scooped me in his arms and gently patted my back until I fel asleep.
_____________________
This one was CUTE 😭😭😭😭
Bro I am so proud of myself for writing this chapter 😭👍🏻
So yeah this is it for today
💌❤️✨🤍🌙